Sr. Financial Advisor
Company: Columbia BankSystem, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2020
- Build and maintain client focused relationships
- Achieve or exceed assigned production goals
- Maintain appropriate business ethics and compliant activities
- Maintain effective relationships with all bank personnel in
assigned branches by holding meetings/trainings, answering
questions and providing ongoing support and education
- Manage time and expenses for optimal productivity and
- Maintain on-going client relationships to retain and develop
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized service
based on comprehensive planning and investment strategies
consistent with their individual financial goals and
- Achieve client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or applicable professional credentials
such as CFA, CIMA, CFP, CWS, CEPA, or AIF preferred.
- 5+ years' experience as an Investment Executive, Financial
Advisor, Certified Financial Planner, Investment Advisor
Representative, Wealth Manager
- Series 7, 63 (or equivalent), 65 or 66, and Insurance licenses
for states registered
- Strong marketing and business development skills with an
inherent ability to close business in the best interest of the
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport via phone, webinar, and
- Strong product knowledge and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proactive, responsive, and motivated to be the best our
industry has to offer a client
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and
compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer,
whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and
contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and
experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the
customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to
advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to
every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume
responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively
listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we're only as
strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an
important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
Keywords: Columbia BankSystem, Inc., Bellevue , Sr. Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!