Company: Grant Thornton LLP (US)
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Summary: Responsible for all phases of project and
engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of
industries. Responsibilities include planning, directing, and
completing projects and services in financial due diligence and
developing and managing staff. The Diligence Senior Associate works
closely with partners and staff and plays a key role in client
management, practice development, and business development for an
assigned group of clients.Job Duties:
- Run Transactions Services (TS) engagements throughout the
transaction process, and coordinate the work performed by multiple
service lines and cross-functional teams.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial due diligence for
financial and corporate strategic buyers from a variety of
industries, including manufacturing and distribution, non-profit,
high-tech, real estate, and financial services.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and
deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and
business development calls.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Supervise, train and mentor associates.
- Assess performance of associates for engagement and year-end
- Other duties as assigned.Education: Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related
field.Certifications & Licensures: CPA or related
license/certification preferred.Experience: Minimum of 2 years of
related work experience in a similar consulting practice or
function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.KSAs:
Solid experience in the following: accounting, audit or transaction
advisory services.Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, SEC
Reporting, transaction advisory services or mergers and
acquisitions.Ability to manage multiple priorities and simultaneous
project in a rapidly growing practice.Strong leadership, business
development, recruitment, training, and mentoring skillsExcellent
written, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal communications
skills.Availability to work additional hours and/or travel as
needed.Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours
Keywords: Grant Thornton LLP (US), Bellevue , Audit Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!