Company: W3Global, Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Client is looking for a few great people to be part of our
family, and help us continue our success. They're a privately
owned, Christian based company that cares about their employees and
their future. They understand that achieving potential requires us
to understand and value the individual. .
A career with our Client brings the opportunity to be part of a
team on which everyone matters.
Together we can change your life
Requirements: This position is primarily responsible for the
management and development of the accounts receivable and accounts
payable, including commission by performing the following
- Process commissions for approximately 50 account managers.
- Participate in mid-month and month end posting, along with audit,
and reconciliation of assigned GL accounts for all entities within
- Supervise and participate in preparing and auditing materials
requiring analyses of supporting documents and insures that all
entries are entered into the system properly.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
and company procedures.
- Identify and resolve problems and inconsistencies, determining
appropriate corrective procedures.
- Communicate and coordinate accounting policies, practices, and
procedures with the department, vendors, reporting agencies,
clients, and customers.
- Determine work procedures, audit work performance, and expedite
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of
- Oversee and/or perform special projects and prioritize to
complete in a timely manner.
Please reply to this posting with your resume for consideration
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: W3Global, Inc, Bellevue , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!