Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to
join their Seattle team!
About the Company:
- Opportunity to join a high growth manufacturing and engineering
- Family-atmosphere with a supportive team
- Consistent award-winning company- with global recognition for
excellence in the field
- High-employee satisfaction with long tenures
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "Friendly coworkers, flexible hours, good work/life
- "Great company culture."
- "Friendly upper management and people in general CEO incredibly
available to employees at all staff level."
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Analyzing financial reports and records
- Maintaining general ledger and multi-dimensional
- Timely close of monthly financial statements and reporting with
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Tax/audit work and account reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Special project Accounting
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Familiar with accounting software
- Intermediate level of analytical ability to solve complex
- Solid understanding of GAAP and finance concepts is a plus
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bellevue , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!