Practice Director (Administrative & Customer Support)
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONPractice Director (Administrative & Customer
Support)LOCATIONWA BELLEVUEJOB DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryThe primary
responsibility of the Practice Director is to maintain a consistent
above average performance metrics, provide business generation
leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals
whom they supervise, participate in the recruitment of new hires,
and effectively communicate with all levels within the
organization. Key Core Competencies:Results and Execution (Drive &
- Drive revenue generating activities/practice group
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff practice
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.
Infrastructure (Resource Management)
- Reach target performance metrics, individual and staff.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of practice group.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and
- Conduct effective meetings.
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility
through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where
diversity, equity and inclusion are championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on
- # of practice groups: 1 practice group.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including practice director.
- 1+ years talent solutions and/or management or equivalent
- Proven performance in Talent Manager role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and
driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferredTop Reasons to Work
for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at .
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer
offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals
with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONWA BELLEVUE
Keywords: Robert Half, Bellevue , Practice Director (Administrative & Customer Support), Administration, Clerical , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!