Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: System One
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Sr. Administrative Assistant - Seattle, WA area System One is
seeking to contract with a highly talented and motivated candidate
for the position of Sr. Administrative Assistant to the Engineering
Management team. This position will provide focused administrative
support on key priorities, project deadlines, and administrative
activities in support of strategic initiatives. This position will
also focus on managing the day-to-day administrative activities for
the Engineering Executive Team. - Responsibilities
- Partner with key Engineering stakeholders to support and track
administrative workflows under Engineering purview.
- Manage calendar, prioritize, and respond to internal and
external requests for participation of the three Project Directors
(Directors of Plant Delivery, Safety Engineering and Analysis, and
Nuclear Fuel and Equipment Qualification).
- Provide as-needed administrative support to Engineering Senior
Managers and the Engineering teams.
- Manage expense tracking and reconciliation and assist with
- Prioritize, track, develop, and edit internal and external
communication including items that are confidential and sensitive
- Schedule meetings, coordinate material preparation and
logistics, document proceedings, proactively track action items,
and ensure work products are accurately captured in our client???s
Document Control System.
- Collect team input for Engineering updates and assist with
recurring report production.
- Maintain updates to Engineering???s electronic collaboration
- Track and report Engineering staff???s professional development
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel
arrangements and logistics.
- Manage monthly telecommunications reporting.
- Manage logistics and planning timelines for visitors, events,
- Act as liaison with executive staff, administrative support
team, and employee base.
- Provide administrative support for development of presentation
materials for key Engineering activities.
- Assist both internal and external partners with travel
logistics and onsite visits.
- Manage and develop relationships with external parties
including business partners.
- Assist with coordination of the onboarding of new employees and
- Communicate relevant information accurately and in a timely
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the
Engineering Department Managers. - Key Qualifications and Skills -
- Bachelor???s degree preferred with a minimum of 5 years of
related work experience. Relative experience will be
- Exceptional organization and time management skill???able to
work independently and prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing
deadlines and requests.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and
privacy during sensitive situations in a dynamic and often changing
- Technical aptitude to be an effective liaison between
- Experience providing support and business administration of
procedures and processes.
- Proactive management of details, able to anticipate and solve
problems with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the
English language, including spelling, punctuation, and sentence
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft suite of products
(Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
- Ability to learn new computer tools.
- Team player who can assess when to act autonomously and when to
coordinate with others or seek leadership input.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust
and integrity, will communicate openly, and will display respect
and a desire to foster teamwork.
Keywords: System One, Bellevue , Senior Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!