Graphic Designer, TCG Product
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company InternationalThe Pok--mon
Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon Company in
Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for
brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pok--mon Trading Card
Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official
Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today
is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in
the world.Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the roleJob Title: Graphic DesignerJob Summary: The
Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual images and
designs used in print or online media. The Designer displays a mix
of creative skills and an understanding of brand promotion concepts
and corporate identity. This role requires imaginative flair,
understanding of current trends in visual arts, working knowledge
of latest Adobe design applications, and a grasp of material costs
and time limits, all of which can impact design execution.FLSA
Classification (US Only): ExemptPeople Manager: NoWhat you'll
- Interpret internal stakeholders' needs into visual
- Develop design briefs by gathering information to clarify
- Produce digital designs for products that are on-brand,
accurate, and of high quality.
- Work on and manage multiple design projects or concepts
- Think creatively to conceptualize and develop innovative
designswhile producing accurate and high quality work.
- Stay up-to-date with ongoing developments in design
applications and new print/media trends and techniques in an effort
to bring consistent innovation to designs and the Pok--mon brand as
- Consult with design manager, art director, and/or other team
members as needed on complex or specialized projects.
- Prepares print orders and assembly instructions on notification
of final approval. - - - - - - -What you'll bring
- Three (3) to four (4) years of related professional
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proficient in producing design work aligned with brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Experience designing packaging
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and expert proficiency
with the latest versions of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and
Photoshop on Mac OS
- Experience with localization is a plusHow you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: 77000.00 - 118000.00 $. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environmentThe above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of
their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For
roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to
work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to
arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates
to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland.
However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may
consider supporting an employment permit application, in
appropriate and suitable cases.Internal Job Profile: Graphic
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , Graphic Designer, TCG Product, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!