Lead Teacher - Childcare
Company: Children's Courtyard
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. LEAD TEACHER FOR PRESCHOOL CHILDREN'S COURTYARD 2253
140th Street NE in Bellevue WA We are growing!! Come join our
talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners!
- Free childcare for first six months of employment!
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement plan andfreeCDA program
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Outstanding child care discount available for all age groups!!
As a Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun,interactive learning experiences while serving
asamentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
- Take the lead onclassroom managementand curriculum
implementation,plusfollow all licensing guidelines and company
standardsto ensure a safe environmentfor every child.
- Communicateand build
achievementfor the childandtosupport your centers success. Wewant
energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements.
Learning Care Group is an equal
opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee
or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected
status under federal, state, or local law.Required
Keywords: Children's Courtyard, Bellevue , Lead Teacher - Childcare, Education / Teaching , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!