Lead Machine Learning Engineer- Platform and Infrastructure
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Lead Machine Learning Engineer- Platform and Infrastructure Job
Description - Lead Machine Learning Engineer- Platform and
Infrastructure Our client is a well-known Entertainment company
that is seeking a Lead Machine Learning Engineer for their The
They are building a global streaming video platform (OTT) which
covers search, recommendation, personalization, catalogue, video
transcoding, global subscriptions and really much more. We build
user experiences ranging from classic lean-back viewing to
interactive learning applications. We build for connected TVs, web,
mobile phones, tablets and consoles for a large footprint of the
firm's owned networks.
We are hiring Senior Software Engineers to join the
Personalization, Recommendation and Search team. As part of a
rapidly growing team, you will own complex systems that will
provide a personalized and unique experience for millions of users
across over 200 countries for all of their brands. You will be
responsible for building a scalable Machine Learning platform that
will be used to train, evaluate, deploy, serve and monitor Client
models and to manage data. You will design complex resilient Client
systems that will operate at the scale of millions of users.
You will lead by example and define the best practices, will set
high standards for the entire team and for the rest of the
organization. You have a successful track record for ambitious
projects across cross-functional teams. You are passionate and
results-oriented. You strive for technical excellence and are very
hands-on. Your co-workers love working with you. You have built
respect in your career through concrete accomplishments.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, deploying, testing,
maintaining, monitoring and owning scalable, resilient and
distributed machine learning systems and platforms.--
- Proficiency in operating machine learning solutions at scale,
covering the end-to-end Client workflow.
- Expertise with tools and platforms commonly used for end-to-end
machine learning (Kubeflow, TFX, Airflow, MLflow, ...).
- Knowledge of Feature Stores (e.g. Feast, Tecton).
- Familiarity with real-world Client systems (configuration, data
collection, data verification, feature extraction, resource and
process management, analytics, training, serving, validation,
- Knowledge of batch and streaming data processing
- Obsession for service observability, instrumentation,
monitoring and alerting.--
- Strong knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platforms.
- Expertise with CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Jenkins or similar) to
automate building, testing and deployment of the Client platform
and to manage the infrastructure (Pulumi, Terraform or
- Basic understanding of Client techniques and algorithms
(supervised vs. unsupervised learning, deep learning, ...).--
- Familiarity with recommendation and search to personalize the
experience for millions of users across million items.--
- Masters in Computer Science or related discipline.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Bellevue , Lead Machine Learning Engineer- Platform and Infrastructure, Engineering , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!