Build Release Engineer
Company: iSpot.tv, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The leader in real-time TV ad measurement is currently seeking a
skilled Build and Release Engineer who will bring a high degree of
experience, creativity, and passion to the iSpot Product
Engineering team. We are seeking a talented individual who will
share our obsession with analytics. Someone with an insatiable
appetite for learning new things and accomplishing challenging
goals in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have
experience with Git based version control systems, issue tracking
software, setting up CI/CD pipelines, and troubleshooting cloud
systems. This is a high visibility, hands-on position that requires
commitment, ownership, flexibility, careful planning, and attention
to detail. You will be empowered to set ambitious goals to deliver
business impact to our customers and iSpot internally. What you
will be up to
- Manage the release of software builds across multiple
- Coordinate release status across business units
- Create and maintain build pipelines within
- Collaborate with other software engineers to troubleshoot
- Participate in code reviews Our "must-have" experience
- 3+ years developing and managing build/release
- Deep understanding of Git -
- Experience maintaining cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with containers and container orchestration services
- Experience with Jenkins/CircleCI
- Knowledge of Atlassian software such as Bitbucket and Jira
- Development experience within LAMP stack
- Hands on experience with AWS, especially EC2 and/or ECS What
your peers would say about you
- You are a professional.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You can collaborate with stakeholders across the organization
to drive consensus. You know the concept of 'disagree and
- You're comfortable presenting to senior leaders and teams. Your
presence establishes credibility.
Keywords: iSpot.tv, Inc., Bellevue , Build Release Engineer, Engineering , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!