Associate Tools Engineer - Unannounced Project
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Do you love games and the technology that enables us to build
them? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent?
Would you like to help Bungie create their next enduring game IP?
As an Associate Tools Engineer at Bungie, you will join an
interdisciplinary team to implement, improve, and maintain our
content creation tools. You will interface directly with content
creators to become familiar with the pipeline they use day to day.
You'll spend time optimizing workflows, updating user interfaces,
and developing new features, all with the goal of building better
workflows for our content creators.
NOTE: - Eligible applicants must be graduated from a college,
university, or related program within 12 months, or planning to
graduate this year, or -Moving from primarily learning to primarily
working -within 12 months or transitioning from one craft,
function, or discipline to a new one
- Build and maintain production-quality code using C# and
- Research, extend, and maintain a suite of tools and
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to build better
- Solid programming foundation and application of core principles
(Data Structures, Algorithms, Event Management)
- Ability to communicate with customers of different technical
and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and
achieve their goals
- Willingness to be part of a "we" culture where you work closely
with others to reach common goals-collaboration is important to
- Experience working with artists
- Familiarity with Artist DCC apps and/or game editors
- Experience with UI/UX workflows
- Experience building programs using C# and WPF
Keywords: Bungie, Bellevue , Associate Tools Engineer - Unannounced Project, Engineering , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!