Jr. Technical Writer / BSA
Company: Launch Consulting Group
Posted on: August 8, 2022
JR TECHNICAL WRITER / BSABe a part of our success story. Launch
offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best
work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through
competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement
opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you will have
the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new
trajectory starts here at Launch.Launch is looking for a Jr. Tech
Writer/BSA to provide support for product managers, gathering their
business requirements to elicit and document functional,
non-functional, and technical software requirements. This position
will be responsible for creating the SRS and FRD documentation of a
software project. FSD: Functional Specification Document SRS:
Software Requirements SpecificationResponsibilities
- Gather business requirements from the ATVI product team to
define, design, and author comprehensive functional and
non-functional requirements in an SRS document.
- Elicit documentation for business and technical
workflows/diagrams while documenting complex specifications in an
- Work with Player Support product teams to establish approved
wireframes and mock-up solutions for UI/UX in all B2B and B2C
- Assist Player Support product group manage the entire lifecycle
of a product from its conception to release.
- Work as an individual contributor to execute product strategy
in collaboration with the Activision Player Support Product,
Design, Engineering, and Production teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Activision
Publishing to acquire knowledge and system architecture to
effectively create SRS & FRS documentation.
- Helps establish acceptance criteria for the project test
strategy and test plans.
- Partner with the Player Support product team to ensure
individual systems achieve larger, holistic business needs.
- Help guide trade-off decisions in collaboration with the Player
Support product management team based on technical and business
- Attend standups, grooming sessions, estimation meetings,
retrospectives, and other product meetings with key stakeholders on
a regular basis.
- Clearly communicate product requirements, scope, benefits, and
results as appropriate to various levels of the business.Required
- Computer science or data science undergraduate degree or other
technical degree is highly desirable.
- 4+ years of experience writing functional, non-functional, and
technical requirements for software products.
- 4+ years of experience and proven success in translating
business requirements into successful B2C & B2B solutions.
- Proficient in writing documentation for business and technical
workflows, structuring requirement documents, and documenting
- Proven track record of delivering on time and meeting
- Experience working with third-party services, APIs, and content
- Experience with Salesforce, Helpshift, AEM, and cloud solutions
is a plus.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to
use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical
concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic ideas with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with
demonstrated experience engaging and influencing internal and
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting
- Strong skills and knowledge of methodologies associated with
the analysis of processes and problems, information flow, and
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to
technical and non-technical personnel at various levels of an
- Knowledge of software development practices and data center /
infrastructure / virtualization / networking / compute / storage /
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a
- Experience with Agile software product development.
- Demonstrated testing and test planning skills.
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking while working in a fast-paced
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Confluence, or related project
management tools.We are Navigators in the Age of Transformation.We
use sophisticated technology to transform clients into the digital
age, but our top priority is our positive impact on the human
experience. We ease anxiety and fear around digital transformation
and replace it with opportunity.Qualified applicants, please
respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, resume, and a
brief description of how your skills match the requirements above.
Please refer to job #6843Launch Consulting is an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Launch Consulting Group, Bellevue , Jr. Technical Writer / BSA, Engineering , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!