Field Engineering Assistant
Company: FM Global
Posted on: September 20, 2022
More information about this job: Overview:
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world's largest
businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size
companies with engineering-based risk management and property
insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in
their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art
loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills
and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and
superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic,
culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100
countries, in a variety of challenging roles. Seattle Operations
has an immediate opening for a Field Engineering Assistant (FEA) in
Work Assignment. Under general supervision, the Field Engineering
Assistant provides complete administrative and technical support
including but not limited to Work Assignment and Engineering
Processing Team functions.
- Organize and schedule loss prevention site visits with clients,
via phone or e-mail, for a group of engineers.
- Create and distribute visit agendas.
- Prioritize and manage engineer workloads to accomplish backlog
and corporate goals.
- Follow-up with clients regarding risk improvement efforts, as
requested by the field engineers.
- Run reports and compile statistics and performance
- Complete additional duties, as assigned, which support the
- College degree preferred, required High School diploma or
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting a work group
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization
- Superior technical skills, including but not limited to,
Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Customer oriented and able to work well in teams We offer our
employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning
opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible
schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off
allowances, volunteer days and so much more! FM Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing,
and retaining a diverse workforce Please note that all FM Global
visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open
positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared
to provide proof of vaccination .
Keywords: FM Global, Bellevue , Field Engineering Assistant, Engineering , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!