Posted on: March 10, 2023
We are looking for an HVAC Engineer in Bellevue, WA for a long term
project with our client in the corporate real estate and facilities
management industry to perform daily site walks and work order
completion from Downtown Seattle to the Redmond area.
- Must have HVAC certifications/licenses, including
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of seven years of experience as a certified refrigerant
- Valid driver's license
- Operates, inspects, and maintains mechanical and electrical
equipment for commercial HVAC systems in assigned facilities to
achieve most efficient results.
- Assures that equipment is being maintained in a safe
- Minimizes down time through proactive performance testing and
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental
agency and Company directives related to building operations and
- Maintains, operates, and repairs HVAC systems and associated
equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems,
building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it
pertains to assigned building(s).
- Inspects building HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure operation
of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves
environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional
assistance as needed.
- Reviews historical maintenance records to develop proactive
inspection, testing and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Operates company vehicle in a safe manner and follows
prescribed routines to service locations in a timely
Keywords: AA2IT, Bellevue , HVAC Engineer, Engineering , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...