Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and
Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and
Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented
individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST is looking for full-time Class 8 Diesel Truck & Trailer
Mechanics to join our team in Olympia, WA
Why Join CRST as a Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic?
- Competitive Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly) *A final offer
amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience,
knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired
at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- $2,400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
- $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
- Company-Paid Tool Insurance
- Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued At
- New Hires + Current Employees Get $1,500 Each for
- Uniform Laundry Services
*CRST will provide apprentices and transitioning military with a
fully stocked toolbox. After the employee has completed 24 months
of employment, he/she will own the toolbox.
Positions & Job Schedules Available:
- Service Truck Mechanic: $32.13-$37.25/hr. Starting Wages for
Candidates w/ Valid CDL-B otherwise $31.60-$36.63/hr. Starting
Wages for Candidates w/o a Valid CDL-B.
- Mon-Fri (7:00 AM-3:30 PM)
Stop by and meet Team CRST today at: 2407 Maytown Rd SW, Olympia,
What Does a Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic Do At CRST?
Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanics support the maintenance of our
Class 8 trucks and trailers and ensure that safety remains at the
core of our work to maximize the quality of our business. The ideal
candidate must comprehensively understand how to maintain and
repair Class 8 equipment, diagnose technical issues properly and
efficiently, and perform equipment reviews. Work with one of the
industry s youngest fleets, including most Cascadia Freightliners
with Detroit Engines.
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repair duties for a fleet of
Class 8 tractors and trailers and complete trailer preventative
maintenance services; operate Class 8 vehicles and fleet equipment
safely around the yard.
- Identify and diagnose vehicle maintenance issues and perform
- Maintain written repair orders and updated maintenance
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify
potential out-of-service items, and confirm load status.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years experience minimum with Class 8 tractors and
- Pass CRST background check and drug test
- Must have minimum tool requirement.
- Class B CDL preferred.
About CRST The Transportation Solution:
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a
broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including
team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity
solutions, transportation management, high-value product
white-glove services, and home delivery.
Keywords: CRST, Bellevue , Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic, Engineering , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!