Dining Services Director -
Company: Era Living
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Dining Services Director - Grat Benefits! Free onsite
Era Living is seeking a Dining Services Director to become the
newest members of our Dining Services team located in The Gardens
at Town Square Community in Bellevue, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company-paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development
and recognizes your achievements!
The Dining Services Director position is accountable for all
aspects of daily operations of the Dining Room to ensure the
highest quality of service to residents and their guests.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of foodservice management including menu planning,
preparation and service, sanitation, physical plant, and resident
- Possess basic technical knowledge and ability to perform all
aspects of dining room administrative functions in a retirement
- Ability to distinguish smells, tastes, and
- Ability to be creative and flexible in executing multi-faceted
- Ability to plan, direct, supervise, coordinate and evaluate the
work of others.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and calculate
- Ability to maintain a professional rapport with
- Ability to use good interpersonal skills when interacting with
Residents, family members, visitors, and co-workers.
- Ability to read and write in English, ability to communicate
with residents, families, staff and support agencies and ability to
remain calm under stress.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean appearance at all
- Ability to use excellent time management skills with excellent
attention to detail.
- Ability to train employees.
- Ability to use Word processing software, spreadsheet software,
e-mail, and the Internet.
- Ability to perform duties in compliance with established
Universal Precautions, fire safety, infection control, and
- Ability to respond constructively to changes and/or problems
encountered in the work environment.
- Ability to understand and apply training and in-service
education and work to increase job-related knowledge.
- Ability to work variable hours and days.
Education and Experience:
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in restaurant or retirement
food service. Supervisory skills required.
- Food handlers permit, CPR and First Aid certification, and
Alcohol Serving Certification
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older
adults and exemplify a values-based approach to your work,
demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team
orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017
(CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5
Best of Western Washington!).
Keywords: Era Living, Bellevue , Dining Services Director -, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!