Senior Director, Product Management
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Product and Delivery Team - Product Management / With unmatched
technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the
boundaries of what's possible with contract lifecycle management
(CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract
Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents
into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical
contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today,
the world's most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust
Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+
contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
countries. Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence
platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the
future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is
grounded in our FORTE values-Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork
and Execution-which guide all our interactions with employees,
customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be
the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we
get there is as important as the destination We're excited to share
our search for a Senior Director, Product Management who will
continue to enable the innovation for the core Icertis product
portfolio. The ideal candidate is a Product Management professional
with a track record of bringing innovative B2B enterprise products
to market with the technical depth to work closely with our
engineering teams. This professional will be passionate about a
cloud/SaaS Platform and will have proven product management skills.
. This is a high impact role with a company-wide scope. You will
heavily engage with Sales, Marketing, Customers, Prospects, Partner
Analysts and the Senior Management team. This role will also
collaborate with the core product team based in India. This role
will be based in Bellevue, WA OR a remote location within the US.
#LI-remote. What You Will Do:
- Champion at least one product requirement/features every
release cycle and work closely with the core product engineering
team in Pune to get it built.
- Icertis Contract Intelligence platform is highly configurable
and is one of the key selling points. The successful candidate is
expected to get proficient in configuring, building and showing
compelling demos across the breadth of ICM product portfolio.
- Champion product and platform capabilities to deliver a
delightful user experience and ease of use to customers and
- Be a passionate and highly credible voice of the customer in
product and engineering investments.
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholders
inside and outside of Icertis to help build short-term and
long-term product roadmaps that delivers a winning product
portfolio across customer segments, verticals and business
- Build relationships and work closely with other product
managers and engineering teams to provide and prioritize external
- Help define new market opportunities, establish target
audience, develop product collateral's and competitive
- Lead product representation in sales and marketing engagements
to bring new market perspectives and evangelize Icertis
- Support and participate in external events like trade shows,
customer meetings, pre-sale demos, business events, and engagement
with leading industry analysts.
- Work closely with Marketing team to build release themes,
product strategy, and go-to-market plans.
- Engage with and support the Senior Management team leaders as
- Domestic and international travel required post Covid-19. What
You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise B2B experience and
related ERP systems.
- Proficiency in driving hands-on labs as well as building and
delivering compelling demos at various events.
- Recent experience with Enterprise Software delivered as
SaaS/Cloud is essential.
- Top notch written, presentation, and verbal communication
- Ability to build and defend business cases.
- BA/BS in Computer Science.
- MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis,
Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.-- Icertis is not open to third party
solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes
received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be
considered complimentary.-- If you are in need of accommodation or
special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your
application, please send an e-mail with your request to
Keywords: Icertis, Bellevue , Senior Director, Product Management, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!