Project Manager III
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Project Manager III Description: This position is for
responsible for managing project delivery for mid to large and
complex Enterprise projects with cross functional project teams
that may be comprised of several departments, have high visibility,
aggressive schedules, and require negotiation skills to balance the
needs of project stakeholders. Projects may be technical in nature
and have implications/impacts associated with our enterprise wide
systems/system applications, network, and telecommunication/product
devices. This position will manage work utilizing standard project
management methodologies, processes/procedures projects have clear
start/end dates; specific manpower resource allocations; budgets
and are clearly identified as a "project" by the business. This
position may also be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and
creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements,
including validation and traceability, for existing and new
applications supporting various business channels. This position
understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose,
and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a
service or meet their goals. This position facilitates
communication between organizational units to align the needs of
business units in order to create requirement work products for
solution providers. This role plans, directs and completes the
analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to
be developed for delivery. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and be accountable for project status reporting and
meetings as communication and management tools.
- Effectively use communications to ensure project health,
transparency to risk, and to maintain a strong project team sense
of respect and trust.
- Implement project delivery process improvements and serve as
- Effectively elicit and evaluate information gathered from
multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level
information into details, abstract up from low-level information to
a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests
from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from
- Understand how policies, systems, and processes impact
requests/projects. Foster business knowledge and understanding
among business systems analysts and project stakeholders. Broker
consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs.
- Effectively interact with senior level audience. Invest in
stakeholder management and possess the ability gain stakeholder
- Facilitate requirement sessions with stakeholders and create
comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including
validation and traceability of requests. Understand how projects
align to broader organizational goals and business benefit. Explain
business benefit of projects and contribute to business
- Continually invest in stakeholder management and build
stakeholder trust; anticipate and resolve resourcing issues.
- Identify uncommon risks to proactively alter project plan and
improve project success probability.
- Influence project execution approach to deliver under tight
timelines while minimizing risk to customer experience and product
- Develop a business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks,
deliverables, schedule, and provide information to stakeholders and
Project Management. Assist other knowledge area BSA's in
development of their work-plans. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 - 8 yrs. minimum of formal project management and/or business
analysis work experience
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation,
strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent
management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Must be proficient in, and have work experience using, MS
Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Visio
- Solid understanding and applied experience in multiple system
development life-cycle methodologies including Waterfall and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively
able to communicate with all employee levels and levels of
- Proven experience with identifying & resolving project
impacting issues, ability to work with members of the Project
Management team and business SMEs/executives to develop and
implement viable solutions
- Consistent experience with projects reaching broadly across the
enterprise, which have high risk to brand and/or business, or
contain 3rd party integration or management
- Background in working across multiple business areas,
understands typical pain points, and ability to lead the team to
- Background in telecom a plus
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment background screen.
Keywords: Experis, Bellevue , Project Manager III, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!