Implementation Program Manager - Services
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- Take ownership of service delivery including maintaining
- Gather business requirements.
- Build consensus around business process and design.
- Communicate product (ICM) capabilities to client SMEs.
- Track metrics, foresee and fix issues.
- Manage budgets.
- Work collaboratively with an offshore team of product subject
matter experts, engineers and project managers.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the
implementation team across different domains and industries.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that
effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds
of scope, schedule, and effort.
- Play a lead role in engagement planning, economics, billing and
participate in proposal development efforts.
- Build and nurture strong client relationships throughout the
- Travel Involved - 30 to 50%.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of SDLC, project management
and implementation methodologies and their application.
- Experience in managing at least 3 full life cycle enterprise
application implementations with end to end responsibility for
program management preferably in CPQ/CLM domain for products such
as Apttus, Zycus, Exari, Ariba.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing process flow
diagrams, and systems requirements, designing, and prototyping,
testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing
practical business solutions.
- Direct client engagement experience (preferably CXO level) over
multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good
interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer
relationships with client counterparts.
Benefits And Perks
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental,
and vision plans.
- Flexible saving accounts and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) match to help you save for retirement.
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits to
prepare for the unexpected.
- An employee assistance program to assist with the everyday
challenges of life, such as caring for an elderly parent, going
through a divorce, the loss of a family member or pet, or finding
education/tutoring resources for your children.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Flexible work hours that promote a healthy work/life
- Initial stipends to support the setup of your remote-based
office and reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Career development opportunities and a stipend to ensure your
- A fast-paced and welcoming culture that will value your ideas
and contribution from day one.
Join the CloudMoyo community
LinkedIn - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - YouTube - Glassdoor
CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our
posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that
are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CloudMoyo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws. CloudMoyo complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has a presence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: CloudMoyo, Bellevue , Implementation Program Manager - Services, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!