Sr. Vice President
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Join us, this could be the start of something great! WE
Communications is looking for a Senior Vice President who wants to
help lead our thriving Microsoft consumer team. This is a growing
team focused on bringing people together to inspire the best work
possible for clients - equal parts strategy, award-winning creative
ideas that drive brand and product recognition. The SVP is a
trusted client advisor who is progressive in bringing clients
strategic counsel, creative ideas for changing consumer behavior
and established media relationships to give voice to your client's
story. You leverage key insights and WE's owned IP to build strong
strategic platforms and have the competence to present to and
influence top tier clients. You understand the art and science of
selling ideas into a core group of stakeholders and have excellent
presentation skills and know how to bring ideas to life. You know
how to communicate a brand's story in a way that shows broader
impact both inside and outside the industry. Collaborating and
building teams is second nature. Working across a variety of
business groups, teams and multiple stakeholders gives you energy.
Finally, you recognize our people as our most valuable asset,
coaching junior talent and welcoming diverse experiences and
opinions. The SVP position is based out of WE Communication's
Bellevue, WA office, and will work remotely until our physical
offices reopen. Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Serve as client lead on campaign programming and media
programs; develop strategic integrated communication plans
- Partner with the team to drive day to day counsel to clients on
strategic and tactical campaign planning and execution, helping to
connect strategic dots across the business
- Sell in big ideas that lead to client buy off and push the
boundaries of what's possible; create and encourage the development
of proactive ideas and programs outside "what's always been
- Understand a broad segment of consumer audiences and provide
recommendations to the client for the best channels to reach them
including Tik Tok, gaming platforms such as Discord, etc.
- Established relationships with range of influencers, including
media and 3 rd party influencers; support storytelling efforts on
behalf of clients with the ability to translating technology
offerings into lifestyle/cultural relevancy.
- Manage a variety of client requests, assume responsibility and
understand when to delegate to key team members.
- Provide leadership and executional excellence to agency team
and clients during program implementation.
- Operates as a visible leader in the agency, embodying agency
values and inspiring those around them.
- Oversee team talent and partner with leads to invest, build and
support the team.
- Work well with a variety of key internal and external
stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Excel at verbal and written client, interpersonal and
intra-team communication Qualifications Minimum/Preferred
- At least 10+ years experience in communications or related area
of expertise or practice/sector area expertise. Demonstrated
ability to grow existing client relationships and a true client
- 3-5 years of agency or corporate experience working with global
consumer brands; experience with digital platforms or entertainment
platforms is a plus.
- Creative, strategic thinker, with a demonstrated record of
accomplishment of both developing and executing successful
- Ability to communicate and present complex technologies into
simple to understand concepts and stories that can be told to a
consumer audience of all ages and dimensions. Excellent verbal,
written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Experience integrating campaign strategies and tactics across
earned, owned and paid media and apply analytics to measure results
and provide insights.
- Strong operational acumen skills and expertise, including
ability to help drive growth. Experience managing and growing
- Expertise in integration of marketing, creative, account
planning, media, technology and supporting customer analytics.
- Experience working across multiple stakeholders, managers and
teams. Proven team management skills that foster collaboration and
- Attention to detail and the understanding the imperative to
deliver polished work at all times
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly enhance your
skill set Equal Opportunity Statement Equal Opportunity: --WE
provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate
against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
or other legally protected class status. Diversity and Inclusion:
--WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to
creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an
atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas--are welcomed and
valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender
identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and
sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Bellevue , Sr. Vice President, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!