Director of Implementation and Professional Services
Company: CloudMoyo, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Director of Implementation and Professional Services
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Full-time Company Description CloudMoyo --is the partner of
choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI,
partnering with organizations like Microsoft and Icertis to help
modern enterprises define their path to the cloud and help them in
their transformational enterprise data journey. Our proven track
record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 2000
companies. Recently Seattle Business Magazine selected CloudMoyo as
#5 in the 2020--"100 Best Companies to Work For" --in Washington
state, our second year in a row to be included in the prestigious
list. We are rapidly expanding across the United States and
globally! Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, and we have an
innovation center in Pune, India and a presence in Kansas City, MO.
Life at CloudMoyo Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of
FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and
Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the
efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their
work. Our--workplace culture --is driven by unshakable commitment
to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one
characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy,
challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the
field, and exciting rewards and benefits. If you're a talented,
hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow, then CloudMoyo
may be a great fit for your next professional adventure. Curious
what it's like working at CloudMoyo? Hear from CloudMoyo employees
on Glassdoor, where were we consistently rank high.--Check out the
reviews --to learn more! We are responding to the COVID-19
pandemic, and its impact on our lives and businesses alike, with a
"4 rings of responsibility" approach. With this in mind, almost all
CloudMoyo employees are working remotely and will continue to do so
until the pandemic situation improves. The 4 rings of
responsibility are: -- Take care of self -- Take care of family --
Take care of community -- Take care of business Job Description
- Own and lead the end to end delivery of multiple ICM
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that
effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds
of scope, schedule, and effort.
- Build and nurture strong client relationships and expand the
footprint of CloudMoyo in identified accounts.
- Lead (People Management) the US team in overall delivery.
- Engage in--pre-sales support and practice development.
- Track metrics, foresee and fix issues and manage
- Develop and implement PMO processes and policies, direct
project management staff, and work with other department leaders to
define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs.--
- Work collaboratively with an offshore team of product subject
matter experts, engineers and project managers.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the
- Travel Involved - 30 to 50% (within US and International).
- 15+ years of relevant experience in managing
programs/portfolios of enterprise application implementations with
end to end responsibility for program management, customer
satisfaction and business expansion preferably in CPQ/CLM domain
for products such as Apttus, Zycus, Exari, Ariba.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of SDLC, project management
and implementation methodologies and their application.
- Experienced leader and manager with over five years of
experience--building high performing teams.
- Hands on experience dealing with escalations, and addressing
issues with customers. Highly focused on customer
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing process flow
diagrams, and systems requirements, designing, and prototyping,
testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing
practical business solutions.
- Direct client engagement experience (preferably CXO level) over
multiple end-to-end implementations
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good
interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer
relationships with client counterparts Additional Information
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental,
and vision plans.
- Flexible saving accounts and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) match to help you save for retirement.
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits to
prepare for the unexpected.
- An employee assistance program to assist with the everyday
challenges of life, such as caring for an elderly parent, going
through a divorce, the loss of a family member or pet, or finding
education/tutoring resources for your children.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Flexible work hours that promote a healthy work/life
- Initial stipends to support the setup of your remote-based
office and reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Career development opportunities and a stipend to ensure your
- A fast-paced and welcoming culture that will value your ideas
and contribution from day one. CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party
solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes
received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be
considered complimentary. CloudMoyo provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has a presence. All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. Director of
Implementation and Professional Services
Keywords: CloudMoyo, Inc., Bellevue , Director of Implementation and Professional Services, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!