General Manager, Professional Services, Strategic Accounts - Remote
Posted on: April 6, 2021
General Manager, Professional Services, Strategic Accounts -
Remote Bellevue, Washington / Product and Delivery Team -
Professional Services / With unmatched technology and
category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of
what's possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The
AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI)
platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic
advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract
information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the
world's most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis
to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+
contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+
countries. Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence
platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the
future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is
grounded in our FORTE values-Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork
and Execution-which guide all our interactions with employees,
customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be
the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we
get there is as important as the destination Join a highly
reputable and well-funded CLM SaaS start-up as we grow our
Professional Services Division! We are looking for a General
Manager, Professional Services - Strategic Accounts to lead, build
and foster our consulting capability within the implementation team
across different domains and industries. This is an opportunity to
work in a fast paced start-up, learn the Icertis platform and CLM
domain and become an expert on how customers use Icertis. This
position can be based remotely with the US. #LI-Remote. What you
- Own portfolio of fortune 50 customers with large revenue
footprint (e.g., Boeing, Accenture, Exxon, J&J).
- Multi-year large complex customer deployments with significant
impact on company growth.
- Manage global teams with emphasis on schedule, quality and
- Exercise leadership skills combined with strong business acumen
and in-depth analytical skills.
- Build exceptional client rapport and maximize Customer
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Assist in sales and business development efforts.
- Establish control on project schedules, budget and risk issues;
facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule, revenue,
gross margins and budget.
- Facilitate executive conversations regarding budget, resources,
schedule and risk.
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent
and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Active participation in Project Governance Meetings with
- Demonstrate thought leadership in value-based client solutions
& program management.
- Responsible for managing complex, enterprise projects through
the Implementation life-cycle.
- Deliver expert level leadership and ownership in showcasing
full accountability for managing and delivering
multi-million-dollar programs successfully.
- Plan and lead complex enterprise projects in a fast-paced, high
growth, technical environment.
- Create and sustain strong relationships with all levels of
stakeholders, proactively manage risk, facilitate high performing
teams and manage budgets and project margins.
- Able to travel 40% post pandemic. What you will bring:
- Minimum of 18 - 25 years of work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering Graduate from a
reputed institute. MBA will be preferred.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply
Chain/ERP applications is preferred.
- Must be operationally and technically deep. This role requires
rolling up your sleeves, willing to get your hands dirty and have a
rich understanding of project and product details.
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success.
- Prior experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making,
Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing
Quality & Performance Standards.
- Prior experience with quick and innovative thinking with the
business acumen to correctly interpret available data. Icertis,
Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities.-- Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or
resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third
party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered
complimentary.-- If you are in need of accommodation or special
assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application,
please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Icertis, Bellevue , General Manager, Professional Services, Strategic Accounts - Remote, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!