Senior Vice President, Business Development, Global SI Allia
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Senior Vice President, Business Development, Global SI Alliances
- Remote With unmatched technology and category-defining
innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what's possible with
contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered,
analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by
structuring and connecting the critical contract information that
defines how an organization runs. Today, the world's most iconic
brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the
intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1
trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries. Who we are: Icertis
is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep
them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment
to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values-Fairness,
Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution-which guide all our
interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders.
Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of
the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the
destination The Senior Vice President (SVP), Global SI Alliances
leads and executes our Service and Delivery Partner strategy in
order to develop high value and high impact partnerships. This is a
builder of scale opportunity for someone excited to focus 100% on
organizations that are trusted advisors to the Global 2000,
enabling them to advise and deliver cloud-based enterprise
solutions for achieving digital transformation of their business
outcomes. The SVP, Global SI Alliances reports directly to our
Chief Revenue Officer. Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management is
one of the key areas identified to help companies achieve immediate
and continuous transformation through faster Revenue Velocity,
better Risk and Compliance Management, and greater Operational
Efficiency. This role is positioned to make a significant growth
contribution for Icertis by developing partnerships built on shared
urgency for customer transformation with CLM and ICI as the
platform to deliver it. You will need to be a strong people leader,
who intuitively demonstrates active listening, is incredibly
responsive, provides detailed follow-though, is flexible, agile and
focused in driving a growth organization and delivers a proven
track record of team leadership, strong performance and outcomes.
You will be a highly motivated, multi-dimensional thinker who
operates not only based on important past experiences but also
considers new approaches and developments that occur in the market
and has the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of
Icertis. This position will be remote. We offer fully remote
options within the US. #LI-Remote. What you will do:
- Identify, recruit and develop Services Partners that enhance
the revenue growth opportunity of Icertis and CLM.
- Develop and execute joint business plans ensuring the proper
training and enablement is provided for partners to achieve the
needed skill capabilities and resources scale.
- Achieve subscription and services revenue goals.
- Build and deliver compelling business cases for Services
Partners to create Icertis ICI practices and solution/services
- Collaborate with leadership, teams and individuals across the
organization to drive successful execution of key initiatives with
- Identify and prioritize key activities, investments, and
metrics to enable executive management to collaborate, assess,
decide and assist in the growth and advancement of the
- Build, develop and lead a high performing global team of
Services Partner professionals to achieve high impact business
- Serve as a senior member of the leadership team for Business
Development and Overall Sales equally driving the Icertis
Go-To-Market strategy and execution.
- Understand and actively utilize appropriate internal systems
and tools to effectively track, analyze and communicate
- Work effectively and deliver high impact outcomes in a fast
paced, entrepreneurial environment. What you will bring:
- This executive leader will be technical, analytical, and
possess 15+ years of business development, strategic partnerships,
or management consulting experience.
- Experience working within the technology industry is highly
- Experience developing and managing Services and Delivery (SI)
- Experience with account management, relationship management and
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as
well as leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and
external organizations at senior levels.
- The expertise of a seasoned executive with tremendous drive and
intelligence who is highly motivated and possesses the ability and
desire to make an impact on the future of Icertis.
- A multi-dimensional and operational mindset based not only on
important past experiences but considers new approaches and
developments that occur in the market.
- Executive level strategic thinker who possesses exceptional
communication, execution and presentation skills.
- Must be highly responsive, organized, detail oriented, strong
listener, customer oriented and analytical with a global
- Must possess executive presence and the ability to liaise with
media and C suite.
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive
deadlines; outstanding team leadership and team development.
- Demonstrating through action a performance driven mentality,
demanding accountability from yourself and others.
- Motivating others and recognizing and rewarding effective
behaviors and accomplishments of others.
- Leading by the company values of FORTE (Fairness, Openness,
Respect, Teamwork, Execution).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- An undergraduate degree is required. An advanced degree,
ideally an MBA, is highly desirable. Icertis, Inc. provides Equal
Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity
or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.-- Icertis is not open
to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are
unsolicited will be considered complimentary.-- If you are in need
of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or
to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to email@example.com
Keywords: Lever, Bellevue , Senior Vice President, Business Development, Global SI Allia, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!