Business Analytics Director
Company: CBRE Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Director will be an
integral part of the overall Amazon Account team and will interface
with groups across the internal and some client's organization. We
want to ensure we meet various deliverables and reporting
responsibilities, plus continue to improve our own data and
reporting to better serve our teams. Finally, we want to continue
to automate and find efficiencies based on the data we have. In
this role, The BI and Analytics Director will be the main point of
contact responsible for the teams work and deliverables. The
successful candidate and associated team will be respond for a wide
variety of requests, reporting, requirements gathering and problem
solving. The demands of the team will be ever evolving, so strong
customer service, communications and a will do attitude is a must.
Summary of Responsibilities:--
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not
limited to the following:
- Works with business leaders to create policies and execute
corporate initiatives in regards to organization, technology,
business analytics, BI (Business Intelligence) and strategic
efforts. May oversees other areas.
- Participates in technology focused or technology influenced
strategic plan formulation. Owns success of custom programming and
BI design, implementation, business acceptance and ongoing
- Supports development of Key Performance Indicators and business
metrics for accountability. Meets with functional groups to
understand their requirements. Business metrics may include client
rankings, aggregate portfolio additions, headcount, operational
effectiveness measures and process efficiencies. Develops
mechanisms to track, validate and report results.
- Serves as lead liaison between the business groups, information
technology and vendors. Responsible for ensuring involvement of all
critical participants to completion of projects.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of reporting
solutions to internal and external customers in accordance with
agreed upon specifications
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity across systems used
by the team. Examples include: identifying approach to data
clean-up when issues are identified, training staff in use of tools
and developing quality control measures.
- Collaborates in overseeing various projects and systems in
terms of project scope, standards, requirements and resources for
technology-focused solutions, especially those involving Business
Intelligence and custom application solutions.
- Responsible for creating and managing all business analytic and
BI processes such as: documentation, project planning, development,
testing, implementation, and reporting and training.
- Manages the account dedicated CMMS management team and review
- Informs and keeps senior/executive management abreast of
technology projects, polices and/or issues. Works with all business
owners to communicate progress and expectations to the
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within
single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's
recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion,
advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively
recommends same for direct reports to next level management for
review and approval. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal
for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop
competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are
consistent with the company's values.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business
documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using
distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive
presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top
management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate
effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups
to take desired action.
- Drive continuous improvement. Implement and monitor standards
of service to meet and exceed expectations. Look for opportunities
to improve efficiencies across operations.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years related experience,
including five years of experience at the management level.
- Proven record of continuous improvement
- Proven ability to guide and coach team members across different
- Demonstrated capacity to use curiosity to find opportunities to
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal
- Self-motivation and organizational skills with the initiative
and ability to complete projects in a timely manner, and proven
ability to work under pressure US Company Profile About CBRE Group,
Inc. CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500
company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest
commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019
revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding
affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through
more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers
a broad range of integrated services, including facilities,
transaction and project management; property management; investment
management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic
consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development
services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com. My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Keywords: CBRE Group, Inc., Bellevue , Business Analytics Director, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!