Device Lab Manager
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Device Lab ManagerLocations : Westlake, TX or Bellevue, WAOnsite
- Device Errors
- Needs to have good communication skills as they will be talking
to internal and external throughout the Country - liaison
- Processes - good documentation
- Application Process - issues
- Device Testing knowledge is helpful
- System Administration background and/or NOC Engineer - Tier 1-2
Support - be able to pivot in a hectic environmentResponsibilities
- Monitoring and troubleshooting system operations
- Monitoring Perfecto clouds, devices and hardware
- Hands on troubleshooting of mobile devices and servers
- Information gathering and analysis of device trends, logs and
- Provide insight for customer oriented activities and
- Maintain mobile device database.
- On-Boarding of new devices into client's
- Troubleshooting Windows and Mac systems as part of Client's
- Remote management of servers.
- Troubleshooting cloud and mobile device issues.
- Ticketing and change management tools.
- Update mobile device firmware and software.
- Imaging of on-site hardwareRequirements
- Must be able to work in a customer on site environment and
perform routine as well as technical tasks.
- Be able to be an on-call resource for emergency
- Excellent customer communication skills are required.
- High organizational ability, self-directed and ability to be
- Strong analytical, documentation, and communication
- Out of the box thinker
- Experience with trouble ticketing and change management
- Excellent English - written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with international colleagues /
- PC literate - MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Android and iOS operating systems
- Optional: Knowledge of AWS, Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce
- Energetic individual who thrives in a high growth,
Keywords: Experis, Bellevue , Device Lab Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!