Vice President of Product Marketing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Reports to: EVP & Chief Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are:
Fabric is a leading commerce platform that provides brands and
retailers with the tools to create Amazon-grade shopping
experiences. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business
that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition
and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on
microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally
distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our
founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Staples
and eBay, and our CEO created multi-billion dollar projects at
Amazon. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to
Your next career:
The product marketing leader champions and drives strategy,
messaging, and plans in alignment with product and sales business
strategy. Establishing market leadership through awareness, growth,
adoption, and retention of Fabric's core platform will be
paramount. In addition to building strong relationships with
leaders in product management, engineering, delivery, and sales,
you will build bridges with our customers to understand their
needs, experience with our technology, and validation of our
messaging and strategies. You will lead the development of
messaging frameworks, GTM plans, and sales enablement tools.
Fabric's key audiences include marketers, merchandisers, and
developers in the eCommerce market. You should be passionate about
how ecommerce technology is empowering midmarket and enterprise
B2B, B2C, and DTC customers in this unique moment of accelerated
digital transformation and opportunities to help them modernize and
drive growth. Ideal candidates will already understand APIs and
microservices and how they apply to modern eCommerce solutions.
Crafting the right messaging that has been validated and will
influence the work of the rest of the marketing organization will
also be critical to your success.
- Establish a data-driven approach to market and customer
insights, including evaluating TAM, CAGR, segmentation, industries,
and competitive landscape.
- Partner closely with Product Management to evaluate and
determine pricing, offers, and naming as appropriate.
- Determine marketing strategy, ICP, and messaging for Fabric's
core platform and suite of products.
- Create marketing plans that align to key success metrics and
inform global campaign execution and growth tactics.
- Validate platform and product messaging with customers,
prospects, and partners.
- Manage and refine product-related content as one source of the
truth for all extended teams.
- Lead the development of core content as part of GTM strategy
and plans, including battle cards and sales decks.
- Create or inform customer-facing content including one-pagers,
tutorials, blog posts, and web page copy.
- Partner with customers and the customer success team to develop
case studies and success stories.
- Collaborate with Global Field Marketing to execute marketing
strategies through global and local GTM campaigns that generate new
- Ensure alignment of strategy and inbound/outbound marketing
tactics to increase MQLs for all campaigns.
What you bring to the table:
- 12+ years of marketing experience, most of which in a product
and/or industry marketing leadership role.
- 5+ years of recent experience in a fast-growing SaaS
- Experience as hands-on product marketer as well as building and
leading marketing teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to influence others.
- A portfolio of work (with links) that showcases product
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- An interest in eCommerce, SaaS, startups, and modern software
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*Fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government
contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR
60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Fabric, Bellevue , Vice President of Product Marketing, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!