Associate Director, Product Management
Company: Chewy, Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
If you are passionate about solving complex supply chain problems
and building new capabilities, come join us!
Chewy is seeking an Associate Director, Product Management in
Bellevue, WA to lead Autoship automation and optimization in Supply
In this leadership role, you will lead developing the supply chain
strategy and its successful implementation for Autoship automation
and optimization. The role will require influencing senior
executives, and partnering with merchandising, operations, and
product/technical leaders. A successful leader would be comfortable
with ambiguity, integrate deeply with science and research teams,
develop scalable solutions iteratively and accelerate time to
deliver industry leading supply chain solutions and plans.
We are seeking a data-driven leader with strong analytical and
planning experience in supply chain and inventory management. This
leader should be able to lead in a fast paced, high growth
environment and motivate others to innovate in a highly
customer-focused and growth-driven culture. You should have
experience leading cross functional teams, drive entrepreneurial
mindset, and successfully partner with key stakeholders to drive
end to end value chain improvements. The leader should be both
strategic and tactical in leading this function for the long-term
What You'll Do:
- Create and execute against short, medium, and long-term supply
chain plans in collaboration with the Merchandising and other
Supply Chain Research and Technology teams.
- Identify business risks and opportunities, while recommending
action plans to cross-functional teams improve Autoship
- Implement strategies to support a rapidly expanding business by
building an agile and efficient supply chain that will improve
Customer Experience, lower operating cost and improve capital
- Lead recurring business reviews with senior leadership with
clear communication of critical information both verbally and in
- Drive accountability for key performance indicators with
- Partner with science, research, and technical teams to drive
systematic inventory management improvements at all levels of the
What You'll Need:
- Master's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related
- 6+ years of leadership roles in supply chain planning in retail
or e-commerce, with high preference for merchandising supply chain
- Demonstrated practical knowledge in inventory planning concepts
and methodologies in an e-commerce environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience with analytical supply chain
planning models, forecasting systems, inventory planning and
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, SQL preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving
- Strong communication skills.
- Position may require travel
- Knowledge of statistical models and planning techniques
-Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Inc., Bellevue , Associate Director, Product Management, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!