Technical Project Manager
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Bittrex, a Seattle-based cryptocurrency exchange, -is hiring a
Technical Project Manager. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers
in 2014, -we build our products with security first, offering
-access to over 100 cryptocurrencies in the United States along
with lightning-fast trade execution and dependable digital wallets.
-We believe in the potential of blockchain and its ability to
provide game-changing solutions, and we're looking for talented and
passionate individuals to join our exceptional team. - We are
looking for a talented and experienced Technical Project Manager to
support Engineering and Product Teams with the delivery of projects
and initiatives across the organization. As a Technical Project
Manager, you will provide project planning and manage the delivery
of large scale, complex technical initiatives. You will act as a
liaison between our Software Engineering, Product Management, and
Operations teams to ensure that critical path items are well
understood and prioritized, and specific tasks are well
coordinated. The Technical Project Manager will use organizational,
project management, and communication skills to connect dots,
provide insights and lead initiatives to on-time and on-budget
completion. You will work with colleagues from all parts of our
organization and get exposure to projects that range anywhere from
technical blockchain and 3 rd party integrations, to launching new
product lines. Each project is unique and will make you highly
visible to different areas of the company Responsibilities:
- Effectively lead and direct multiple projects to completion by
leveraging best practice PMO methodology.
- Help articulate and govern published priorities, identify
integration points, and detail key decisions.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and
responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or
- Lead alignment discussions with Business, Engineering, Product
Management, and Operations teams to ensure common understanding and
next steps are understood.
- Define and execute the project communication plan to ensure
ongoing communication of the project status is timely, and
- Develop, monitor, and manage all timelines and make detailed
reports on progress towards milestones and deliverables to ensure
they are proceeding according to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Provide status reporting on all projects including milestones,
scope changes, risks, issues, actions, and dependencies to senior
- Proactively engage Executive Stakeholders, Project Sponsors,
Product Management, and Engineering teams to ensure that project
assumptions, risks, issues, and dependencies are identified,
documented, quantified, and communicated early.
- Resolve problems, conflicts, and assist to remove critical path
blockers on deliverables.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and
address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Create agendas and minutes for all meetings to set clear
expectations and assign actions.
- Create and organize all project documentation to ensure that
projects follow governance and meet audit requirements.
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive understanding of project and program management
principles, methods, and techniques
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional projects and
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment
and promoting teamwork
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and
experience establishing guidelines
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding
decision-making and supervising team members
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, and Waterfall
- Competent with various software tools, including Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project, Azure
Dev Ops, Smartsheets and Lucid Chart Preferred qualifications:
- Experience as a Project Manager in Finance or Software
- Experience with cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and
- Experience with financial technology, investment banking,
trading, or similar. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care
leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental
disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race,
religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Keywords: Bittrex, Bellevue , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!