Identity and Access Management Engineer
Company: Smart Sheet
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Smartsheet we are committed to helping everyone transform
their approach to work to help them achieve what matters most. By
changing the way the world works, we believe we can change the
world. As a Principal Engineer you will build capabilities to
empower the world's largest companies to transform their approach
to work. You will support and mentor teams that own essential
platform services dealing with identity, access, and features that
IT Administrators use to manage and secure their users and their
work. This position is remote eligible and reports to our Sr.
Director of Engineering. Your super power is execution: You help
teams make decisions and ship systems to millions of users faster
than anyone expected.
- Architect, develop, and operate Java and Node.js distributed
services deployed to millions of users.
- Initiate and lead projects across multiple teams.
- Lead the Smartsheet-wide system design community driving
excellent architecture across the company.
- Embed with teams to mentor and make direct individual
contributions but also advise senior leaders to shape the technical
vision for Smartsheet.
- Work on what you want during annual "Hack the Sheet" weeks.
- 9+ years of system architecture experience across multiple
languages and frameworks or equivalent experience.
- 9+ years' programming experience with technologies such as
Java, Node.js, C#, python, C++, SQL.
- 5+ years web application development.
- Experience improving team Lean/Agile/Scrum practices.
- Experience creating supporting REST APIs.
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, equivalent industry
experience, or equivalent educational experience.
- Motivated: You accomplish goals by coding, testing, deploying
and have fun working with a team.
- Responsible: You build and operate distributed, high-volume
services that keep running in production.
- Passionate about DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and test
- Customer-focused: You understand and improve customer
experience by building the right thing the right way.
- Collaborative: You work directly with partner teams to
understand, document and develop APIs and scalable systems to meet
their requirements and promote adoption.
- Experienced at balancing delivery and technical debt through
- A champion of iterative, lean, and Agile planning and delivery
practices who coaches and develops people and systems to promote
more iterative delivery.
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and
dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15%
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your
contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including
access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership,
primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own
personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering
an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide
employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected
status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and
Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you
have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that
encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team
members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers.
We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive,
effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your
experience doesn't precisely match our job descriptionif your
career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At
Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't
afraid to be innovativejoin us!
Keywords: Smart Sheet, Bellevue , Identity and Access Management Engineer, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!