Technical Program Manager
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- The main function of a Technical Program Manager is to provide
successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex
programs that require cross-functional collaboration and
interdependencies across a group of projects and/or related
activities. Job Responsibilities:
- Own end-to-end execution of release management include
Messenger for Android and Messenger for iOS releases, and partner
with other release partners to ship release on time and high
quality. Identify risks and highlight impact, working directly with
relevant parties on all escalations
- Create processes to enable teams to move quickly and
efficiently; Identify bottlenecks and drive continuous release
- Lead weekly release management hand off meetings. Periodically
report key release updates and drives insights.
- Participate in critical SEV discussions and work with teams to
ship fixes and mitigate production issues.
- Deliver programs within the constraints of scope, quality, time
and budget and under circumstances involving multiple
moderate-probability, moderate-impact risk factors.
- Program-level strategic planning, interaction with executive
level management, complex issue resolution, excellent
communications and team building skills.
- Manage a group or groups of internal exempt and matrixed
employees and contractors that serve on the project(s) to deliver
systems and systems enhancements that meet specified
- Oversight of project scope definition and management,
requirements gathering and documentation, time estimating, project
schedule development and tracking, project budget management,
project status reporting, issue and risk management, contingency
planning, customer interaction, and communications across multiple
organizational levels. Skills:
- Release management experience is preferred.
- Project estimating, project scheduling & tracking, customer
interaction and management, implementation planning in large
- Proven people management and team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising
judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work
well with business partners at different levels within the
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles
to technology applications/products and business functions
- Experience delivering technology and business application
solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
- Experience with software development lifecycle
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Bellevue , Technical Program Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!