Commercial Relationship Manager
Company: (IABA) Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Essential Job Functions: -
- Business development of new commercial client
- Business development of current client relationships
- Develop internal relationships in order to provide
comprehensive financial solutions to clients from all areas of the
- Advises clients on financial solutions and strategies
- Manage and review client relationships
- Ability to articulate Columbia Bank's value proposition.
- Building awareness of banking industry and industry specific
- Knowledge of other banking services offered by other Lines of
Businesses to identify and offer qualified referrals.
- Demonstrate intermediate understanding and development of
Commercial banking financial solutions:
- Credit structures and solutions engage in community
relationships and activities for business developmentAll employees
are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their
assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established
in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code
of Conduct.Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or other appropriate area
preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3+ years' Commercial banking experience or equivalent
- Ability to cross sell an increasing variety of bank
- Proficient in building client relationships
- Handles complex relationships and interacts with outside
counsel, title companies, etc.
- Proficient business development and sales skills
- Ability to manage existing portfolio
- Consultative selling skills and approach
- Working knowledge of credit structures
- Well-developed credit skills and acumen
- Basic underwriting skills
- Basic understanding of personal and business financial
statements and tax returns
- Ability to manage a complex workflow
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Client satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to provide client solutions
- Ability to prospect new client relationships
- Working knowledge of bank products and
- Proficient in building and managing client relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and
client services skillsPhysical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate
solutionsValues and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work. -
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it. -Notice to Agency and
Search Firm Representatives:We do not accept unsolicited resumes
from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance
written approval from Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition team to
submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid
fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in
response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any
Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm
without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement,
will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will
not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in
place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition
team has the authority to enter into a requisition search
Keywords: (IABA) Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis, Bellevue , Commercial Relationship Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!