Technical Program Manager - Experiences
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you looking to shape the future of computing?Facebook
Reality Labs (FRL) is bringing together cutting edge research and
engineering to deliver products and experiences for the future of
immersive computing and connecting humans with entertainment,
information and each other.Facebook Reality Labs is building
software for all realities - Augmented or Virtual for billions of
users across the globe. Our team is expanding and we're looking for
experienced Technical Program Managers (TPM) who will play a key
role in defining and driving highly complex, cross-functional
features. We are looking for TPMs with a proven track record of
developing and shipping high quality products and experiences. This
role will have the opportunity to work closely with world-class
development teams and leaders across the organization to deliver
trustworthy experiences into Facebook products (such as Oculus,
Portal, Instagram, Messenger, etc). We have openings across
multiple product teams with a mission to build user facing software
and experiences that engage billions of people, leveraging tight
integration with our core technologies across OS, Computer Vision,
Machine Learning, and Speech.
Technical Program Manager - Experiences Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs, facilitating
relationships across multiple teams to identify risks, manage
dependencies and optimize resources.
- Drive visibility, accountability, and execution across their
areas of software development for the organization.
- Understand product requirements, technical challenges, business
needs, and develop a plan for mitigating risk and delivering
features that meet the requirements.
- Resolve conflicts, maintain clarity on priorities and drive
progress on execution.
- Drive technical excellence within the team, coordinating and
contributing to engineering deliverables including architectural
diagrams, specifications, launch criteria, and test plans.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and product
development processes in a quickly-changing and dynamic
environment, drive impact through deployment of key
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware
engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception
- Demonstrated experience leading execution across highly
ambiguous, complex products and programs, with experience making
technical and product tradeoffs balancing business needs and
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams,
demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Demonstrated experience leading complex execution across
multiple teams in different time zones, anticipating roadblocks and
creating a path forward.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Communicator who can translate high-level goals into tangible
action plans, and vice-versa, expertly communicating with technical
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Oculus, Bellevue , Technical Program Manager - Experiences, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!