Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to support
Infrastructure's transformative bets. This person will be deeply
involved in identifying longer term strategies and building
scalable, secure, reliable, efficient, and privacy focused products
and platforms for multi-year programs with large amounts of
ambiguity, which are hard to solve. TPM will need to innovate
solutions to company wide problems in diverse and ambiguous
settings and enable organizations to scale. This person will
partner closely with engineering, product and other
cross-functional teams to identify problem statements, create
roadmaps, scope programs aligning them with business priorities,
define milestones and success metrics, and drive them to completion
by aligning and leading large cross-functional teams.
Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Define, build and lead cross-functional programs to deliver
end-to-end solutions which solve various problems in technical and
- Accountable for identifying and overcoming end-to-end,
cross-functional problems in technical domains across client and/or
- Lead execution and delivery of solutions to resolve business
problems via strategic thinking and on-the-ground leadership.
- Drive and influence technical and product strategy, proactively
identify problems, align on priorities, and set direction for a
broadly cross-functional area.
- Responsible for defining and delivering on technical
requirements that solve people problems and product, platform or
infra requirements in conjunction with partners.
- Define and own what success looks like, metrics & measurement,
rollout, and scalable and sustainable operational plan.
- Build strong, trusting partnerships to readily mobilize people
and influence across a broad range of partners, leaders, and
- Identify and improve inefficiencies in how we operate to move
faster with higher quality outcomes.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
- 12+ years of software engineering, systems engineering,
hardware engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Experience communicating and translating non-technical to
technical (and vice versa) requirements and discussions to internal
and external teams (including public-facing communication).
- Experience describing features and/or system details and
communicating technical information effectively.
- Experience tracking industry and market trends to assess new
and external technologies/products to solve problems and
demonstrate thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Technical expertise of interpreting bottlenecks in complex
systems and experience partnering with teams to resolve
- Thought leadership, along with experience turning ideas into
reality, craft and communicate vision and strategy.
- Experience influencing product and process transformation
across organizational boundaries.
- Experience working with senior leadership (VP, CTO, Engineering
Directors) and other peers for strategy development and execution
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Meta, Bellevue , Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!