Financial Case Manager -
Company: Hongxin Wealth & Tax Planning Group (US) LLC
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job descriptionWe are a fast-growing wealth management and
taxation firm in Bellevue, Washington. We provide wealth management
services including life insurance, retirement planning, education
planning, and family trusts. Our experienced CPA, financial
advisors, and estate planning attorneys work together to serve our
Chinese high net worth clients. We are looking for a client case
manager to manage our existing clients with life insurance and
retirement product needs. This position requires a high level of
professionalism and great attention to detail.All applicants
applying for U.S. job openings must be U.S. permanent residents or
- Work with Financial advisors and estate attorneys to meet
- Analyze and compare carrier quotes for proper coverages and
- Respond to underwriter questions in a timely and professional
- Prepare proposals and summaries of insurance, as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in processing within the
agency management system.
- Process client requests in a timely and professional
- Other projects or duties, as needed.Qualifications:
- Must speak Mandarin (---------)and English.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, marketing, and
- Experience with internet-based programs as well as intermediate
knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Applied products experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal
instruction and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to set priorities and manage workflow to ensure
efficient, timely, and accurate processing.
- Ability to interact with others effectively by utilizing good
communication skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing
information and guidance as needed to keep good working
relationships with coworkers, clients, and vendors.
- Background check required if offered the position.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $50,000.00 - $57,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401k plan and the Defined Benefit Plan
- Health care
- 21 days Vacation and sick leave
- Professional development assistance
Keywords: Hongxin Wealth & Tax Planning Group (US) LLC, Bellevue , Financial Case Manager -, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!