Customer Solutions Manager
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At ChemPoint, the Customer Solutions Manager leads day-to-day
work of a Customer Solutions' Business Unit to optimize workload
and drive efficiency across the team. They manage the team's duties
in alignment with business strategies to achieve overarching
company goals. This role defines and refines their respective
team's processes in collaboration with other ChemPoint teams to
best meet and exceed supplier, customer, and internal
expectations.A DAY IN YOUR NEW CAREER:
- Oversees daily operations of respective Customer Solutions
- Plans, prioritizes, and delegates daily workload processes
(order placement, task completion, customer triage) to maximize
efficiency and meet ChemPoint's day's-work-in-a-days-time
- Systematically reports key performance metrics in area of
- Identifies and implements strategies to improve customer
service quality, productivity, profitability and leads mutually
beneficial process improvement initiatives.
- Serves as an escalation point for difficult customer issues and
complaints, escalates to additional teams as necessary, and
implements a resolution.
- Ensures and enables necessary resources and tools available for
successful execution of team deliverables and service to the
- Develops and implements operation policies and procedures.
- Drives team performance through motivating and supporting team
- Builds and maintains an energetic, cohesive team by
demonstrating versatility when training and coaching team
contributors; leads according to cultural principles.DESIRED
BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree from fully accredited four-year institution
or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in business to business service organization or 3+
years of experience in equivalent job(s) preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office Suite, with
strong Excel skills.
- Ability to lead by demonstrating desired behaviors (i.e., work
ethic, team player, etc.).
- Inspires others to consistently strive for high quality
performance and continuous improvements.
- Ability to think critically and creatively solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to drive team performance through motivating and
supporting team effort.Univar Solutions/ChemPoint is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or
other protected classification.
Keywords: ChemPoint, Bellevue , Customer Solutions Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!