Accounting Manager-Employee Oriented Culture!!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Posted on: June 20, 2022
About the Company and this Opportunity:
- Growth Oriented Company with an innovative and fun
- Supportive leadership from the top down who are committed to
helping their staff grow and contribute offering resources needed
including further educational resources
- Hybrid work schedule with flexibility depending on each
- Cool office with a collaborative vibe
- Awesome benefits including full paid benefits for you and
family, 401K with match, generous vacation and bonus potential!Job
duties of the Accounting Manager Role:
- Develop, implement, and monitor systems for project
- Directly supervises the Project Accountants including
interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Oversee financial and operational reporting needs, and assign
reports required by regulatory agencies, banks, investors, and
other external parties.
- Manage the monthly accounting close cycle, oversee and prepare
month-end financial statements.
- Review and analyze financial information related to on-going
construction projects and associated contract management.
- Coordinate year-end audits, tax preparation, and other external
- Provide day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates and
actively work to promote and recognize performance.
- Attend training classes as scheduled and assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications
preferred for the Accounting Manager Role:
- Minimum 5 years of direct accounting experience, preferably in
the construction field.
- Four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
required. CPA preferred.
- Knowledge of Yardi or other similar accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing (CFS), Bellevue , Accounting Manager-Employee Oriented Culture!!, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!