REMOTE Software Engineering Manager - Games
Posted on: June 23, 2022
If you are an Engineering Manager with gaming industry
experience, eager to join a warm culture that's doing innovative
game dev, please read on!This role is 100% REMOTE! Our headquarters
are in Mountain View, CA!This is the role you've been waiting for.
Does the pressure of the big companies take it's toll? Do you wish
you could be at a studio that pays well, gives their employees the
work life balance we NEED, without compromising engaging and
exciting work? We're a top mobile narrative game developer whose
founders were leaders at company's like EA. We specialize in
several leading mobile narrative games with the warmest technical
culture in the Bay! You, as our new Engineering Manager will have
strength in Unity, Typescript, Node.js, React, AWS as you build out
a small team alongside great people and tons of fun! (If you don't
fit perfect, that's fine, apply anyway!)Top Reasons to Work with
- Leading Mobile Game in the app stores!
- Fully Remote / Unlimited PTO!
- Humble yet brilliant leadership team!What You Will Be Doing
- Managing Unity dev team of 10
- Lead small software dev teams & take over an entire slice of
- Ship innovative features played globally
- Partner/roadmap with architects/product to deliver scalable
code in AWS and vision for the futureWhat You Need for this
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- BSCS or engineering related
- strong Unity OR games development experience
- experience with Java/C#, Typescript, Node.js
- experience with AWS (eS3, Lambda, EC2, Route 53, OR
- worked in games industryWhat's In It for You
- FULL BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Unlimited PTO/Vacation!
- 401k (with 5+% matching!)
- High level of autonomy!
- Work/life balance (family first culture friendly!)
- Free food snacks, movie nights, field trips! (LET'S GO!)
- Pet insurance!
- Veteran Engineering Leadership! (are still hands-on!)Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Possible Sign on bonusSo, if you are a Unity Engineering
Manager with any gaming experience, please apply today!Colorado
employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information
about available benefits, please contact Chad VasquezEmail Your
Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV6-1688739L754 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Chad Vasquez
- Lead Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work
in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City
of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Bellevue , REMOTE Software Engineering Manager - Games, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!