Technical Program Manager - Ads & Business Privacy
Company: Meta Inc
Posted on: September 17, 2022
At Meta, privacy has become the new frontier for innovation that
delivers on customer trust and meets evolving regulatory
requirements across the globe. As a result, we are making major
investments in teams to focus on delivering enabling technologies
and solutions to help automate and streamline privacy for our
company and our business partners.Our team is responsible for
addressing privacy and regulatory compliance goals across a family
of Meta Business Products and Services in the Ads & Business
Platform. We are looking for an experienced Product Technical
Program Manager to help envision, lead and execute on privacy
challenges across this space.The ideal candidate has a strong
technical and business acumen, strong program management skills and
experience forming strong partnerships with cross-functional
leaders and driving x-company initiatives.As a Technical Program
Manager Leader, you are responsible for breaking complex
initiatives down into prioritized and tangible programs, ensuring
consistent flow of information and investment to key stakeholders.
TPM Leaders are also responsible for identifying and managing
dependencies across the organization, finding long-term solutions
to achieve high quality results for the initiatives and building
scalable systems.You will be leading teams to drive strategy and
execution in product areas such as Commerce Platform and business
messaging, as well as product platforms and specialized technical
areas such as machine learning, APIs and complex infrastructure. We
are looking for experienced technical leaders who can lead teams in
complex multi-platform development efforts at consumer scale, while
maintaining clarity of product vision and organizational
Technical Program Manager - Ads & Business Privacy
- Building, managing, and setting direction for teams as a whole
as well as for individual team members' success.
- Identifying and solving systemic, organizational-wide problems,
influencing, and building strong relationships. Partners include
Product Management and Engineering to define needs to support
strategic planning and execution as well as metrics, program
requirements and scope.
- Viewed as the cross-functional partner you will lead technical
discussions and be a thought leader during product reviews and be
responsible for designing and executing process and strategy
frameworks that facilitate product-related goal setting, decision
making and business impact.
- Articulate to stakeholders your team's technology vision,
requirements, goals and milestones and develop collaboration across
teams and functions. Integrate your technical knowledge, subject
matter expertise and understanding trends to make sound decisions
and influence business direction through data-driven analysis.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Perform risk and change management on projects.
- Influence program/product direction and simplify
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams,
demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- 10+ years of software engineering, systems engineering,
hardware engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
- Experience in managing and/or designing software/services with
security, privacy, identity, payments, trade and commerce, industry
- Experience in managing and/or designing software/services in or
for regulated industries such as financial services and
- Experience working through policy and regulatory
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Meta Inc, Bellevue , Technical Program Manager - Ads & Business Privacy, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!