President Northwest Region
Company: Title Resource Group LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2022
OverviewThe President of Coldwell Banker Bain is an
inspirational, growth-minded, senior executive leading a
high-growth residential real estate brokerage of more than 1,300
agents. The position is based in the Seattle area and has 37
offices throughout Oregon and Washington. Reporting to the
Executive Vice President, Western Region, the President will drive
internal operations, focus on building successful teams that drive
net agent growth and increase the territory's net operating income.
Powered by its network of over 94,000 affiliated sales
professionals in 3,000 offices across 43 countries and territories,
the Coldwell Banker - organization is a leading provider of
full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage
services. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of
expertise, honesty and an empowering culture of excellence since
its beginnings in 1906. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to
providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and
insights needed to excel in today's marketplace and is known for
its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward
with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate
was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data;
the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine
learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide
agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective
marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the
2020 Women's Choice Award - Most Recommended brands for customer
experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and
values of Coldwell Banker give the Gen Blue network an unbeatable
- Dynamic real estate executive, with 10+ years progressive sales
and management experience in residential real estate; Broker in
Charge and previous brokerage management and/or real estate
- Manager and motivator, with proven ability to effectively
manage all levels of the organization; train, motivate and lead
senior management, Principal Managing Brokers, employees and sales
- Business savvy, with strong financial acumen including
demonstrated profit and loss responsibility.
- Outstanding communicator, with excellent oral and written
communication skills; influential speaker whether addressing large,
public groups or individuals.
- Technologically proficient, with working knowledge of various
operating systems and programs on PCs and Macs, including Outlook,
Word and Excel. Able to navigate, learn and effectively use new
programs and platforms, including social media.
- Real Estate Broker's license- Washington state preferred
- We are looking for a key member of the executive team, that
will help drive and implement the Northwest strategic plans while
creating and implementing innovative and dynamic approaches to the
- We are looking for someone with regional responsibility in the
Northwest, who will also collaborate and work closely with senior
members across the company who closely align with other cross
functional teams within the firm (Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing,
- Impactful leader: We are looking for someone to closely align
with the Executive Vice President to provide direction and
leadership to the management team.
- Change agent: Envisions the real estate office of the future,
to establish and implement a strategic plan that drives revenue
growth, increases profitability, and attracts outstanding sales
associates and employees.
- Corporate perspective, front-line influence: we are looking for
someone who understands and supports company's philosophy, mission,
strategy, and annual goals; communicates them effectively to all
levels of the organization to ensure they are carried out.
- Executive leader: Stays ahead of the game by identifying new
and changing target markets, and quickly creates strategies and
tactics to execute them.
- Leader of leaders: Effectively trains, motivates, and leads the
senior leadership and Principal Managing Brokers consistent with
company standards, programs and policies.
- Talent Leader: Effectively identifies, develops, crafts
performance bar and retains top leaders.
- Motivational coach: Inspires teams to new levels by providing
coaching, mentoring and career path guidance to managers, sales
associates, and agents.
- Collaborator: Effectively works across departments and
understands how to partner with shared services functions.
- Ethical leader: Demonstrates high integrity by embodying the
company's values and standards.
- Customer advocate: Ensures a high-quality customer experience
by establishing and implementing enhanced standards and
accountability in all transactions.#LI-CG1
Keywords: Title Resource Group LLC, Bellevue , President Northwest Region, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!