Private Dining Sales Manager
Company: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants
Posted on: September 18, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of
the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform
these essential functions with or without requested
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a strong
professional relationship with clients as well as management
- Respond to calls and other sales leads within a 24-hour
- Track all calls on call log.
- Advise and make sales recommendation to clients. Creatively
suggest all sales opportunities offered by Schwartz Brothers
Restaurants (SBR) to accommodate the client.
- Arrange for any requested outside amenities, i.e. rentals,
floral, AV, etc.
- Act as a liaison between clients, restaurant management teams
and PDR operations.
- Negotiates and prepares event contracts and event orders with
clients ensuring accuracy using TripleSeat Event Management
- Attend weekly Showtime. Communicate upcoming events and details
with restaurant management teams.
- Contracts are finalized and posted within 7 business days prior
to event. Guest count confirmed within 3 business days of the
event. Same day events must have GM / Chef approval.
- Collects deposit on scheduled events.
- Maintains accurate forecast and performance records, sales
records, customer records and event files.
- Maintains accurate service charge disclosures and ensures
accuracy and inclusion on all contracts, menus, and itemized
- Time management includes warm and cold calls to potential
- Assist in developing a sales plan to market Private Dining
Rooms including specific tasks with timelines. Identify and acquire
- Learn and exhibit full knowledge of all Schwartz Brothers
Restaurants businesses, service standards and mission
- Miscellaneous PDR tasks and projects assigned by SBR
- Performs other duties, although not detailed, as
- Upholds mission and philosophy of company.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge, Skills, and Aptitudes:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and working with
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, PowerPoint required.
- Experience using TripleSeat Event Management System
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Reliable transportation required to travel between restaurants.
Ability to travel up to 90% is required.
- Must be able to frequently communicate with other team
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in private dining, banquet,
and/or catering sales; restaurant industry preferred.
- Bachelors degree in related field, i.e. marketing or business
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to access and navigate the restaurant
- Required the ability to bend, twist, reach, stand and walk for
extended periods of time to perform normal job functions.
- Requires the ability to lift and transport up to 40 pounds on
occasion and up to 15 pounds regularly.
- Flexible work schedule-must be available to work nights,
weekends, and holidays.
Keywords: Schwartz Brothers Restaurants, Bellevue , Private Dining Sales Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!