Director, Products Technical Program Manager (non-IT)
Company: Salesforce.com, Inc
Posted on: September 18, 2022
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob
DetailsTeam and Role OverviewTechnical Program Managers (TPMs) play
a critical role at Salesforce in leading large-scale,
cross-functional initiatives within our Technology & Products
organizations. TPMs oversee programs through from beginning to end,
ensuring a better workflow and more effective communication. They
work closely with executives and key company stakeholders to drive
critical programs and activities across the company.CURRENT &
POTENTIAL FUTURE OPENINGS BELOWAbout You
- Love to wear multiple hats.
- Leap tall buildings in a single bound, bringing the whole team
- Keen reader of people, culture, and tea leaves; builds the
relationships to make things happen.
- Highly functional in a dynamic, energizing environment.
- Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
- Top-notch executive presence and communications superstar.Top
Reasons to Join Our Team
- Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and
- Drive the end-to-end delivery of world-class technology
- Be a catalyst for change in the realm of World-Class Technology
- Enjoy a hyper-transparent flow of information, conversation,
- Innovate and invent the future of Agile and Social program
management.P LEASE FIND POTENTIAL FUTURE OPENINGS BELOWYour Impact
- Lead programs by achieving alignment on program scope, release
planning, as well as aligning one or more teams on vision, business
goals, creating program structure, and securing cross-functional
- Drive teams through the Software engineering experience using
Agile and demonstrated analytical and technical skills.
- Drive Steering Committee meetings with key stakeholders for
each program to help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and
address key program issues. Be the key driver to ensure business
goals are met and drive the strategic vision of each program.
- Develop strong partnerships with key functional stakeholders to
drive focus on business goals. Be a trusted partner for executive
management to ensure program success.
- Partner with cross-functional teammates to drive workgroup
alignment meetings to address tactical release issues,
dependencies, team status, production issues, metrics review,
milestones, etc. (cross functional - Product Owners, Scrum Masters,
TechOps, Release Eng, Capacity, Functional Managers, Release
- Provide visibility to program status (issues, risks, metrics,
etc.) on an ongoing basis through push status reporting (to all
stakeholders, team members, and interested parties).
- Manage "program/feature" dependencies across multiple teams,
scrum teams, functions, divisions, and stakeholders.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles with a sense of urgency that
slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project
- Provide monthly program reviews and updates at sprint reviews
(deep dive into current state of project goals, risks,
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity,
innovation, and learning.
- Be a catalyst within the organization, someone who can help
advance our Product & Technology strategy globally and drive others
in the organization to change.Minimum Requirements
- 6-10 years (Senior TPM)/10-15+ years (Director)/12+ years
(Senior Director) of experience leading large scale, enterprise
- 6+ years of solution management experience for software or SaaS
- 3+ years of successfully implementing and managing SaaS product
development programs; strong knowledge of the SaaS business model
and its product development lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history
of hands-on, detail orientation.
- Deep experience with the software development lifecycle;
ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment
using agile methodologies.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior
executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and relationship
building skills conducive to driving consensus; able to work well
in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Experience with Portfolio Management.
- Ability to master technical subjects and technologies relevant
to the program.
- Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team
composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to successfully partner with all functions across the
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.Preferred
- Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
- Ability to manage/juggle multiple priorities without loss of
- A service oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer."CURRENT
OPENINGS (Open to all US and Canadian locations)Director, Technical
Program Management, Trailblazer IdentityThe Director of Technical
Program Management for Trailblazer Identity will drive a multi-year
effort, large-scale program to evolve Trailblazer Identity, which
is critical to the future of Marketing at Salesforce. The program
will include implementing a new Identity service that works well
across 40+ Digital properties, as well as building new experiences
for sign up, single-sign on, and Trailblazer.me Profiles. This new
Identity service will include identity access management, session
management, and more in order to break down data silos and
facilitate the world of Trailblazer success through personalization
and Identity-based marketing.Director, Technical Program
Management, AI EverywhereThe Director of Technical Program
Management for the AI Everywhere program will build and drive
cross-cloud strategic AI initiatives, integrating AI with
Salesforce Cloud products across the Customer 360 and making AI
available to all customers. Former Salesforce employee experience a
strong plus.The TPM will be responsible for laying the foundation
for future AI products by partnering with cross-function and
cross-cloud leadership teams to drive the strategy of the program,
help to plan, organize, and execute the vision for the program,
drive executive alignment, and keep all informed on progress. Youll
plan projects, define milestones, assess risks, create actionable
insights, create processes, and work with multiple teams to ensure
dependencies are known and the projects meet deadlines. Youll
develop a cadence and formats for effective and timely
communications to ensure alignment and highlight major wins and
obstacles.Key work streams will include working closely with the
Product Management team within our AI Research Org and the various
leaders within Research to align roadmaps, understand strategic
value, and plan & help drive execution through our research and
development teams. The TPM would build and nurture relationships
with various GMs/PMs across different Salesforce clouds and their
Engineering Leaders to align V2MOMs and delivery timelines. The TPM
will often be covering new ground within the company and will need
to determine how different organizations work, align key people to
goals, and be creative in determining how to drive to success,
leveraging successful models where they exist and creating
processes and best practices where they don't. This is an
individual contributor role.Director, Technical Program Management,
Field ServiceThe Director of Technical Program Management for Field
Service will drive cross-functional and cross-cloud programs for
Field Service. This person will partner with various leadership
teams on these programs and initiatives in addition to helping to
plan, organize, and work with teams to help execute the vision.
They will also represent the Field Service + Service Cloud release
plan, priorities, and business requirements to groups throughout
the organization. Experience in large-scale operational and
engineering programs is preferred. This is an individual
contributor role.*LI-YAccommodationsIf you require assistance due
to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request
via this Accommodations Request Form
.Posting StatementAt Salesforce we believe that the business of
business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a
responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society
through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay,
employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more
about Equality at Salesforce and explore our
benefits.Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran
status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do
not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party
agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesforce.com (http://salesfore.com/) or Salesforce.org
.Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring,
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Inc, Bellevue , Director, Products Technical Program Manager (non-IT), Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!