Strategic Program Manager, RL Privacy
Company: Meta Inc
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Meta's Reality Labs (RL) is building the next generation of
computing devices. This includes Quest and Portal products, AR and
VR software and hardware, voice assistant technology, research and
development labs, and the Metaverse. We are pushing technological
boundaries with these services and are committed to building the
future with privacy in mind. The Strategic Programs team sits in
the RL Privacy organization and serves as a centralized hub driving
operational excellence and culture across various privacy
functions, within RL Privacy and beyond. The goal of the Strategic
Programs team is to help Reality Labs efficiently grow and scale
its privacy teams, communications, and operations. As a Strategic
Program Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of our work,
challenges, and opportunities. You will oversee high-impact
projects and strategic initiatives, driving execution on your own
and through a combination of virtual teams and vendors. Key
elements of the role include developing project plans from an
ambiguous problem set, managing large groups of stakeholders from
cross functional teams, and delivering programs to accelerate
healthy and efficient team development.
Strategic Program Manager, RL Privacy Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify, advocate for, and address opportunities
to improve the efficiency of the RL Privacy working model, informed
both by qualitative and quantitative data.
- Cultivate strong relationships with, and earn trust from, key
partners to drive success.
- Identify metrics and establish mechanisms to regularly assess
the health of relationships.
- Operationalize strategic direction throughout the broader RL
- Improve clarity in roles and responsibilities to minimize
ambiguity and duplication of effort.
- Drive efficiencies in hiring to ensure related functions across
RL are fully staffed and engaged.
- Quantitative, analytical, and conceptual problem-solving
experience combined with experience applying business acumen
- Experience driving operational improvements in quickly scaling
- Demonstrated success in managing diverse stakeholder
relationships, particularly in ambiguous and fast-paced
- 8+ years of business program management experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, or engineering
- Experience balancing needs of diverse stakeholders to come to
consensus while working with confidential information and
- Experience developing concise and persuasive recommendations
and drafting prose and clear presentations with a high level
- 10+ years of program management experience
- Consumer products experience in a chief-of-staff, program
management, management consulting, or operational capacity
- Experience with process design and improvement and partnering
with cross-functional teams to turn insights into actions
- Experience problem-solving, organizing, developing, and
executing projects that deliver results
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at .
Keywords: Meta Inc, Bellevue , Strategic Program Manager, RL Privacy, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!