Company: DevCo Management
Posted on: September 18, 2022
DevCo Management is seeking a full-time Development Manager to
join our team in Bellevue, WA. The Development Manager will assist
with the existing affordable acquisition rehab transactions and
manage the entire life cycle of future affordable new construction
and acquisition rehab transactions. The Development Manager will
take a leading role in physical due diligence, site planning,
feasibility, entitlements, land planning, architectural and design
decisions, project team coordination, financing, and all other
aspects of development.About the CompanyDevCo, Inc. is a privately
held real estate investment company, and HNN Communities is a
privately held and owner-operated professional management company.
With more than 20 years of experience, together we professionally
develop, build and own multi-family apartment communities. We
understand the importance of quality housing and make it our
mission to keep quality our top priority.Visit us at
www.devcous.com to learn more about our recent projects.Job
- Promote DevCo's position within the industry and enhance the
company's reputation with lenders and equity investors.
- Lead due diligence effort. Identify, engage, and manage project
team. Concept site planning to optimize financial feasibility.
Application, coordination, and review with local jurisdictions.
Budgeting exercises, building design, unit mix, and
specification/materials selectins. Design guideline and building
- Lead full project design and engineering effort. Set objectives
and drive project team deliverables and schedule. Deliver quality
product with long-term ownership, low repair and maintenance costs,
while value engineering where needed.
- Lead land use entitlement and permitting. Guide architect and
civil engineer to successful approvals.
- Assist with market analysis, site identification, acquisition,
and contract negotiation.
- Assist with underwriting, financing, tax credit applications
- Four-year bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, or related
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of real estate, project entitlement or finance
- Available to travel as needed.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen is
- Must be able to speak, read and write English in a manner
sufficient to carry out the duties.
- Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S. meeting I-9
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Voluntary life insurance and AD&D benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer safe harbor matching
- Discretionary bonus programs.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Employee wellness program.
- Company-sponsored industry training and certifications.
- Generous paid time off (PTO).
- Up to 12 paid holidays each year.
- Telecommuting opportunities may be available.Mission
StatementOur fundamental beliefs are at the core of our work. We
have a specialized focus on real estate and a strong emphasis on
internal organizational discipline. Our team honors our commitments
because we believe in integrity. Our team is responsive and
courteous because we believe in honoring relationships with
everyone we work with. We empower our employees because we trust
them to make prudent and timely decisions. We listen for and
welcome new ideas. We promote healthy communication, productive
teamwork, and professionalism. Our team members solve problems and
analyze issues. We take personal responsibility for completing
quality work.DevCo Management Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: DevCo Management, Bellevue , Development Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!