Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
A Quality Manager position in Bellevue, WA is currently
available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with
benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a minimum
of two years of experience supporting an AS9100 or ISO9001 Quality
Management Systems (QMS) and a Bachelor"s Degree or equivalent
experience. You would develop, implement, maintain, improve and
ensure consistency of program level processes associated with the
quality management system(s) supporting Engineering"s quality
policies and objectives.
Quality Manager Duties:
* Ensure processes needed for the QMS are established implemented
and maintained in his/her operation(s)
* Working with staff on establishing overall best practices and
training needed to maintain a high level of awareness of
meeting/exceeding within his/her operation
* Conducting internal audits of his/her operation(s).
* Manage the operation level QMS activities as outlined in the
* Management of the Corrective Action System and Opportunities for
* Implement, maintain, and drive Customer specific Quality System
requirements and their corresponding measurements throughout the
* Support, mentor and train personnel at the operation(s) on QMS
responsibilities and requirements
* Work cooperatively with the quality leadership team on
implementing engineering wide requirements at the operation
* Serves as Project Manager for Engineering projects when required
with the following responsibilities:
o Managing the development of new or revised proposals for
potential or existing projects that s/he will be responsible
o Defining the work scope.
o Performing contract review upon receipt of new or revised funding
and collaborating with the customer on resolution of any issues
related to the contract.
o Documenting a project quality plan.
o Monitoring project progress to ensure that product will be
delivered on time, on budget and with technical excellence.
o Enforcing compliance in the terms of the contract, the project
quality plan, project directives, statutory/regulatory requirements
and applicable Belcan procedures.
o Managing changes to the project work scope
* B.S. degree or equivalent experience supporting an engineering
* A minimum of two years of experience supporting QMS
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel,
* Due to the nature of our work, US Citizenship
If you are interested in this Quality Management position in
Bellevue,WA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an
employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the
largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a
small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all
levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic
decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as
an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the
knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering
challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to
positions of greater responsibility, including management roles.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a
competitive compensation package.
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Bellevue , Quality Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!