Senior Program Manager - 2023 Campus Recruiting
Company: Chewy, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Chewy Campus Recruiting Team is looking for a Senior Program
Manager in Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN, Plantation, FL., or
Bellevue, WA office.In this role you will be responsible for
regionally leading all aspects of Chewy's Continuous Improvement
and Lean Programs.In this role, you will lead a team of Program
Managers and establish the strategic direction and roadmap for the
team. With a focus on driving standardization and deploying Lean
Principles, this role is critical to ensuring Chewy maintains a
customer centric approach by eliminating waste throughout the value
stream.This position will help drive improvements to safety,
customer experience, quality, and productivity.
At Chewy, we believe in ownership and accountability and value
creativity. We are makers and doers who thrive on the desire to
drive results. We approach our mission to provide the best service
and pet products anywhere with a dogged determination and an
entrepreneurial spirit. Sure, we work hard, but we have fun, too.
Of course, that's not hard to do when you get to bring your
favorite four-legged friend to the office.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and drive force behind Chewy's Lean Initiatives
- Provide strategic direction across all levels of the regional
- Lead team of Program Managers, set priorities, road map
creation, project evaluation, change management administration and
execution, and data administration duties
- Communicate with senior leadership from other organizations to
align resources and priorities to achieve expected results
- Support a robust CI and Standardization program that accounts
for existing sites and launch facilities
- Cultivate a Lean Culture while educating and advocating across
the fulfillment organization
- Work collaboratively with site leadership on Lean
- Work with engineering and operational leadership to identify
process bottlenecks and build solutions supported by data
- Lead identification of trends, factors and KPI's with the
objective of reducing variable fulfillment cost per unit
What you will need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited MBA program with
an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and June
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Innovative mindset with a strong emphasis on customer
experience, safety, and frugality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide objective feedback and accurate root cause
- Excellent project management skills
- A proven track record of driving change and delivering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minitab experience preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office; strong foundation of SQL and Python
- Master Black Belt/Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact .
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here:).
Keywords: Chewy, Inc., Bellevue , Senior Program Manager - 2023 Campus Recruiting, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!