Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Talascend is currently seeking a B2B Sales Manager supporting
our client's on-line sales of consumer electronics and appliances
to small and medium sized businesses.This role offers a hybrid work
schedule; for candidates based in Bellevue, WA. However, you must
reside within commuting distance to the office. You will be
developing the clientele and driving sales through the on-line,
ePromoter Program.Join Sales Operations within a premier consumer
electronics company that has been leading the charge on innovation.
This company sees beauty in achieving excellence and has passion
for change fueling discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough
technology. They believe that technology can, and should, make the
world a better place, so they create new possibilities for people
everywhere, push the limits of what's possible, and constantly
innovate.OVERVIEW:This Sales Manager is responsible for driving
sales through improved online promotion of products using the
ePromoter program. This program allows the company to interact with
shoppers, answering their product questions and recommending
products based on their requirements whether they are on the
company website or using an App. This individual will work with
third party vendor teams who handle interactions to optimize their
performance, analyze and provide recommendations to improve
deployment of the ePromoter program. You will be accountable for
realizing the full potential of the brand and improving the
customer experience online.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with third party teams to drive improvements in on-line
customer interactions while shopping on-line.
- Assists in creating effective sales training program for vendor
- Assures agents are fully educated on products and effective
- Manages staffing to assure coverage based on customer traffic
to the site, seasonality and launches.
- Provides subject matter expertise and a point of escalation for
third party team members.
- Analyzes performance and recommends improvements to product
recommendations, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and
competitors' products, prices and sales for additional
- Partners with key internal and external stakeholders to develop
sales programs designed to maximize product sales.REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years' experience managing an on-line, sales team, including
3 rd party Sales Representatives.
- Seeking an innovative person with the not only the creative
ideas about how to grow the business and reach more people but also
how to execute well on the plan.
- Must be have strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence others cross-functionally,
bringing positive, diplomatic approach to discussions about complex
- Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite and
extensive use of tableau, MS Excel and other presentation
- Experience developing training and communicating with
- Must be able to work well under the pressure of deadlines and
demonstrate a sense of urgency when driving for results.
#ind123 We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only
those qualified individuals who closely meet thequalifications of
the position will be contacted. The details of the position are
only a summary, otherduties may be assigned as necessary.Background
Check and Drug Screen may be required.Talascend is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates
without regard to race,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, Bellevue , Sales Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!