Technical Project Manager
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Bittrex, a Seattle-based cryptocurrency exchange,is hiring a
Technical Project Manager. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers
in 2014,we build our products with security first, offeringaccess
to over 100 cryptocurrencies in the United States along with
lightning-fast trade execution and dependable digital wallets.We
believe in the potential of blockchain and its ability to provide
game-changing solutions, and we're looking for talented and
passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Project
Manager to support Engineering and Product Teams with the delivery
of projects and initiatives across the organization. As a Technical
Project Manager, you will provide project planning and manage the
delivery of large scale, complex technical initiatives. You will
act as a liaison between our Software Engineering, Product
Management, and Operations teams to ensure that critical path items
are well understood and prioritized, and specific tasks are well
coordinated. The Technical Project Manager will use organizational,
project management, and communication skills to connect dots,
provide insights and lead initiatives to on-time and on-budget
completion. You will work with colleagues from all parts of our
organization and get exposure to projects that range anywhere from
technical blockchain and 3rd party integrations, to launching new
product lines. Each project is unique and will make you highly
visible to different areas of the company
- Effectively lead and direct multiple projects to completion by
leveraging best practice PMO methodology.
- Help articulate and govern published priorities, identify
integration points, and detail key decisions.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and
responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or
- Lead alignment discussions with Business, Engineering, Product
Management, and Operations teams to ensure common understanding and
next steps are understood.
- Define and execute the project communication plan to ensure
ongoing communication of the project status is timely, and
- Develop, monitor, and manage all timelines and make detailed
reports on progress towards milestones and deliverables to ensure
they are proceeding according to scope, schedule, and
- Provide status reporting on all projects including milestones,
scope changes, risks, issues, actions, and dependencies to senior
- Proactively engage Executive Stakeholders, Project Sponsors,
Product Management, and Engineering teams to ensure that project
assumptions, risks, issues, and dependencies are identified,
documented, quantified, and communicated early.
- Resolve problems, conflicts, and assist to remove critical path
blockers on deliverables.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and
address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Create agendas and minutes for all meetings to set clear
expectations and assign actions.
- Create and organize all project documentation to ensure that
projects follow governance and meet audit requirements.
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive understanding of project and program management
principles, methods, and techniques
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional projects and
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment
and promoting teamwork
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and
experience establishing guidelines
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding
decision-making and supervising team members
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, and Waterfall
- Competent with various software tools, including Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project, Azure
Dev Ops, Smartsheets and Lucid Chart
- Experience as a Project Manager in Finance or Software
- Experience with cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and
- Experience with financial technology, investment banking,
trading, or similar.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Keywords: Bittrex, Bellevue , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!