Senior Category Manager - 2023 Campus Recruiting
Company: Chewy, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Chewy Campus Recruiting Team is seeking a dynamic and
analytical Senior Category Manager to join our growing and
fast-paced teams in our Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN, Plantation,
FL, or Bellevue, WA office. In this role, you will own the P&L
for a strategic category, negotiate to improve business terms,
manage high profile vendor relationships, develop and execute
business strategies, and identify opportunities to accelerate your
business.At Chewy, we believe innovation is rewarded and execution
is highly valued, therefore, our ideal candidate is a versatile
business leader with a track record of high performance, that can
think big and operate at depth in parallel.
At Chewy, we believe in ownership and accountability and value
creativity. We are makers and doers who thrive on the desire to
drive results. We approach our mission to provide the best service
and pet products anywhere with a dogged determination and an
entrepreneurial spirit. Sure, we work hard, but we have fun, too.
Of course, that's not hard to do when you get to bring your
favorite four-legged friend to the office.
What You'll Do:
- Establish, build, and manage strong external vendor
relationships, including ownership across all negotiations
- Build strategy to deliver high double-digit growth rates; both
for sales and profit
- Utilize research and data insights to attract new customers and
enhance existing customer relationships
- Identify opportunities within your category to optimize and
maximize product performance, including analyzing sales data,
assortment gaps, and market trends to make quick, effective
- Work cross-functionally with various business units to ensure
collaboration as well as holistic planning and execution
What You'll Need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited MBA program with
an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and June
- 4+ years of holistic business experience in ecommerce, retail,
fast moving consumer goods, or similar organizations
- Strong comprehensive business acumen and demonstrated ability
to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills with ability to influence
- Exceptional competencies in vendor management/merchandising,
sales, marketing, and general management
- Position may require travel
- Excel and SQL experience preferred
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact .
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here:).
Keywords: Chewy, Inc., Bellevue , Senior Category Manager - 2023 Campus Recruiting, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!