Automation Innovations Director (Bellevue - WA)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Note: This role is a Hybrid based in Bellevue, Washington (PT)
The Automation Innovation Director is key to helping our customers
understand how UiPath's platform can advance their digital
transformation through automations.
In this Hybrid role, you will be responsible for overseeing the
operations of the UiPath Automation Immersion Center and all
activities in Bellevue, Washington; collaborating with
customer-facing teams to ensure an exceptional customer
You bring a blend of technology, consulting, and operational
excellence so that you can partner to understand customer's
business objectives and deliver customized offerings as part of the
customer journey. You will be an active, hands-on leader with
outstanding customer skills and the ability to communicate our
value proposition to customers and partners from C-level to
This position will report to the Vice President of Automation
What you'll do at UiPath
- Lead UiPath solution discussions and define automation
solutions based on business process analysis, to tailor the
offerings for the customer.
- Manage the UiPath Automation Immersion Center in Bellevue, WA
and deliver on the positioning of the offerings - to ensure a
world-class customer experience.
- Develop and leverage custom-curated agendas, content, and
demonstrations to showcase UiPath solutions both digitally and
- Create and shape UiPath technology presentations in the
business context of the customer industry and deliver those
- Consult, manage, and facilitate the portfolio of center
offerings for C-level and other decision-makers with internal
go-to-market, product, and engineering teams, in partnership with
IT, facilitations, and coordinator teams.
- Drive cross-functional stakeholder relationships within the
go-to-market, product, strategy consulting and industry teams - to
develop customized agendas and showcases that deliver targeted
- Contribute to continuously improve the program, proactively
identify areas of opportunity to streamline processes, content, and
strategy, and partner to implement updates.
- Lead and provide hands-on leadership, mentoring, and
prescriptive guidance to the UiPath Automation Innovation Center
team based in Bellevue, WA.
- Participate and contribute to the global UiPath Automation
Innovation Center strategy and operations as part of a global
- Foster a culture that develops and retains team members and
positions them for future career growth.
- Perform other duties as required.
What you'll bring to the team
- Over 3 years experience in setting up and leading digital
transformation programs or service transitions in IT, Application
Management or Business Process Services either in Consulting, or as
program lead at a large organization
- At least 5 years of Business process analysis and improvement
consulting or as an in-house function
- Experience presenting to and facilitating conversations with
enterprise customers and C-level executives
- Background in, or a strong general understanding, of the
RPA/automation industry and enterprise customer scale
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a
fast-paced, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment while
managing multiple stakeholders
- Background in LEAN or any other process improvement
- Ability to gain the confidence of Customers, Senior Management,
the Sales ecosystem, and direct reports
- Academic degree
- Must be willing to accept this Hybrid role based in Bellevue,
Washington (PT) -
Keywords: UiPath, Bellevue , Automation Innovations Director (Bellevue - WA), Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!