Product Technical Program Manager
Company: Meta Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Meta Product Technical Program Management (TPM) community is
pioneering technologies to bring people (and businesses) closer
together at a global scale. Product TPMs work at the cross-section
between technical execution and business strategy and are expected
to partner closely with Engineering and Product teams. Being a TPM
at Meta means driving impact by delivering measurable results
across a wide range of areas. You'll be responsible for defining
and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and
communicating progress, and defining functional requirements for
new products and features. It also means having a strong technical
background, understanding system architecture, and the experience
to effectively collaborate across functions and organizations to
deliver impact.You will be leading technical strategy and execution
on the company-wide platforms and services that are used across
Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger, and Oculus. Teams span
across Ads, Business Integrity, Monetization, Commerce, Business
Messaging, Privacy, Social Impact, Central Integrity, Growth,
Central Metrics, Internationalization, Facebook Home, Marketplace,
Watch, Groups, Stories, Search, Product Foundation, Instagram and
more. This posting represents different full-time roles across the
Product Technical Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage end-to-end technical product solutions and
ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage cross-functional products and programs in a matrix
- Help define the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams
that you are working with.
- Design measurements to track impact and drive internal process
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones
of your team.
- Collaboratively define the vision for building Meta-scale,
state-of-the-art, global products.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time
delivery, provide day-to-day coordination, and quality assurance
- Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies.
- Move fast in a flat organization by working in concert with
technical program managers and engineers across Meta to establish a
shared vision for improving execution and build solutions for
privacy and security at scale.
- Ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and
risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
- Build bridges with product and infrastructure teams to discover
adoption challenges, champion purpose use development and
privacy/security product adoption.
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the
- Establish shared goals with product teams across the company to
build alignment across multiple cross-functional teams and to build
and scale products for Meta.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or a related technical discipline,
or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware
engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams,
demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Experience working with product teams to build and deliver
end-to-end customer focused products with technical knowledge of
the underlying platforms and technologies.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Meta Inc, Bellevue , Product Technical Program Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!